Side by side on the beautiful Florida Panhandle lie the master-planned communities of Seaside and Seagrove. Located between Panama City on the east and Pensacola on the west, these quaint Northwest Florida communities are in the center of it all! Seaside and Seagrove architecture is the epitome of late 20th century New Urbanist design. Attractive, pastel Victorian and Neoclassical homes with one-of-a-kind white picket fences dot the picturesque coastline. Whether your family or group is small or large, you’ll find the perfect rental home here.
Nearby state parks, marinas, and other recreational and educational activities provide plenty of fun for those who decide to venture away from the cozy comforts of their vacation rentals. Seaside and Seagrove neighborhoods are fun, family-friendly areas that offer plenty of activities for you to enjoy. From biking and swimming in the glistening waters of the Gulf of Mexico to adult dining and entertainment venues, this sunny location on the Florida Panhandle delivers the complete package for a family vacation, reunion, or quick getaway. Luxurious, comfortable vacation rental homes await sophisticated travelers looking for their perfect ‘home away from home!’ The professional designers of Exclusive 30A Vacation Rentals offer you and your family superb interior furnishings and accessories, comfortable beds, fine linens, top of the line kitchen appliances, outdoor porches with plenty of seating, parking spaces, complimentary bikes and so much more.
LET’S TAKE A CLOSER LOOK!
Seaside Vacation Rentals
Blue Paradise: Located two houses from the Seaside boundary and a 1-minute walk to the beach, this spectacular vacation rental home sleeps 6, with 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. This 2-story home has 2 Queen bedrooms on the first floor and another bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds. Wrought iron bed frames complement the Victorian feel of the bedrooms. The attention to detail in the living quarters of this splendid home is impeccable. The 1st floor living space contains the dining room, kitchen and seating areas. Books, movies, an iPod dock, Bose CD player, and DVD player add to the amenities in this relaxed home. The beige, white, off-white and chocolate colors of this comfortable setting will provide you a great place to relax and create memories that will last a lifetime!
Attractive décor accents every room, and dark, natural wood flooring in the living room and kitchen give the space a warm ambiance. Superior kitchen appliances and beautiful, white marble countertops flatter the cooking space. Step outdoors and enjoy sitting in the Adirondack chairs surrounding the fire pit, which is positioned on a sandy plot.
Located just two blocks from the Seaside Central Square, which hosts numerous festivals, musical shows and other events throughout the year, this vacation rental offers a convenient location for access to both Seaside and Seagrove communities. This rental offers 6 complimentary bikes.
Seaside Gulf Front: Close to Seaside but located in Seagrove, this beautiful 1-story bungalow has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and sleeps 12. Located directly on Highway 30A, this home is directly on the beach and has its own private beach entrance. The sprawling wood deck offers plenty of seating to get some sun while feeling the Gulf breezes caress your skin. Close your eyes and listen to the waves while they come to shore! Inside the house, the cozy seating area and warm wood of the kitchen cupboards convey an inviting and welcoming feel. This great, 1-story vacation rental was recently redecorated in a colorful aqua/teal and tan color scheme. It also has a beach vibe, complete with a wall of windows along the Gulf side of the living space. The dining area seats 6 and the breakfast nook seats 4. A media room is an extra bonus in this prime-positioned rental home! The master King suite has luxury Bella Notte linens, a walk-in shower, and a view of the Gulf. Two additional King suites and double-size bunk beds round out the sleeping arrangements. Pack your swimsuits, tanning lotion and beach towels… the surf’s up at this Gulf Front Bungalow!
Shopping & Dining
The lovely, 80-acre neighborhood of Seaside offers vacationers plenty of sightseeing, dining and shopping options, including 12 restaurants, boutiques and specialty shops, markets and more! Within the bustling center sits a marvelous nuclear area called Central Square. Many shops, restaurants and boutiques occupy the large building complexes.
Located in the heart of this central area is the Seaside Amphitheater. This amphitheater is a large, open stage that stands higher than the lawn, and is host to a variety of musicians and other entertainment acts. Extending beyond the stage is an open expanse of green space where locals and tourists can lounge while listening to music, snacking on local foods, throwing a Frisbee, or just sitting in the sun with family. The large sprawling lawn is surrounded by palm trees, a board walk, and parking for both cars and bicycles. Behind the amphitheater, just cross the street for a short walk to the beach! Close by, you’ll also find a fun feature called ‘Airstream Row,’ which is a permanent row of silver Airstream campers that each offer different varieties of food. This busy Central Square area is a popular place to meet up with family and friends to shop, eat, and decide what to do next in the cool and classy community of Seaside. You may very well decide to just hang out for the rest of the day!
Arts & Culture
The Seaside Repertory Theater is the only professional theater troupe in the area that offers a variety of performances and educational opportunities for audiences, young and old. The theatre began in 2001 and entertains 25,000 people per year. Comedy routines, dramatic performances, poets, singers, writers, social activists and more, perform their talents and present their knowledge Professional workshops, free classes and the nationally recognized ‘Escape to Create’ residency retreat programs add to the quality of this valuable venue. Visit their website to discover upcoming events.
Located at 31 Natchez St. in Seaside, is the house that was used for the home of Mr. Truman Burbank, an eclectic fictional character played by the actor Jim Carrey in the 1997 film, The Truman Show. The house and other areas of Seaside were depicted in the film and showcased the utopian attractiveness of the neighborhood! The house currently looks very similar to how it did during the filming; however, it is now a private residence and no admission is permitted. The home and, of course, the perfect little neighborhood of Seaside is a picture-perfect stage for visitors to experience.
- Austin Magee’s Surf School - Learn to surf with your family. Minimum age is 5 years old. Qualified instructors will make this exciting endeavor a memory to last a lifetime!
- Sand Castle Lessons on 30A - Learn how to make those awesome sand sculptures you see on the beach and in the news. 2-hour lessons are offered by a professional sand sculptor. Specialty sculptures are available too for marriage proposals, graduations, weddings and more. From table top sand sculptures to giant and beautiful multi-ton sculptures, you will certainly enjoy every minute of this unique instructional class!
- Sundog Books - Quaint and organized, this book store is filled with current best sellers, classic favorites, and children’s books. Like poetry? A nice selection of poetry books as well as unique gifts, t-shirts and vinyl records are also on the shelves. This 2-story business offers plenty of hard back and soft back books for the reading enthusiast in your group. Rocking chairs are available on the porch if you can’t wait to get home to crack the binding.
- Bud and Alley’s Restaurant - Outdoor dining at the Roof Deck Bar with Gulf of Mexico views; cocktails, specialty drinks and a good variety of food options are available on the lower level as well.
- Taco Bar Seaside - Ocean front small plates and luncheon Tex-Mex menu offered with vegan options available. Outdoor seating and wheelchair accessible.
- Modica Market - Gourmet grocery store stocks food, beer, wine, fresh sandwiches (grab and go) beach and swimming products.
- Seaside Farmer’s Market - Biodynamic produce in this year-round, outdoor market on the Central Square.
The slower-paced Seagrove community lies just east of Seaside and south of Deer Lake State Park. This lovely neighborhood has both newer and older homes combined to showcase an eclectic neighborhood surrounded by magnificent magnolia, oak, hickory and sand pine trees. The melancholy, older neighborhood contains restaurants and shops as well. Check some of them out below!
- Pop Stop 30A Seagrove Shop – All-natural, hand-crafted frozen treats in over 70 flavors! Choose from Pineapple Jalapeño, Mandarin Mint, Lemon Giner, Cake Batter, Salted Caramel and Coke Float to name only a few! On a hot day, what could be better than a frozen popsicle?!
- 723 Whiskey Bravo – A local favorite restaurant that offers great food! Southern Fried Chicken, Shrimp and Grits, Grilled Local Grouper with Lobster Cream Sauce are only a few of the numerous meals to choose from.
- Cafe 30A - Superb menu offering Georgia Quail, Prince Edward Island Mussels, Duck Carbonaro and Smoked Pork Chops are offered among many other fabulous dishes.
- The Perfect Pig Gourmet Market - Grocery store providing many unique specialty items as well as basic staples for your vacationing family.
- Nuance Living Gift Store - Classic and unique specialty gifts for all.
There are many more amenities and attractions in the South Walton Beach area that is home to Seaside and Seagrove; but the best part of your vacation is finding the perfect vacation rental home from our boutique collection of luxury properties. Surf, swim, sculpt in the sand by day… and, at night, sleep softly in Seaside or Seagrove vacation rental of your dreams!