Weekend Stroll #64
Designer Home w/ Gulf View - Comm. Pool, Close to Beach, MUST SEE!
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
A beautifully furnished home with lots of sunlight and space, not to mention gorgeous views of the gulf, is what makes this a perfect Inlet Beach property. Every detail inside and out is simply perfect. Three floors provide ample space and privacy for everyone, with a large family room plus bonus upstairs lounge with wet bar.
Weekend Stroll is well appointed with thoughtful amenities to ensure you have a relaxing and luxurious vacation experience. High end extras include a Sonos sound system, flat screen TVs throughout the home, curated art for upscale ambiance, well stocked kitchen with high end appliances, and luggage racks in all the walk in closets.
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available with seasonal minimums. Summer is available Saturday to Saturday only. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation. You will be contacted within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request or provided alternative. **
The 2nd floor main living area features an open floor-plan with a gourmet kitchen, dining area, and living room ideal for entertaining. The kitchen and dining areas seat 11 comfortably, 3 at the breakfast bar and 8 at the table. The living area provides comfortable seating for all, and opens up to a large deck with outdoor fireplace and twin daybed swing. If guests are looking for more intimate entertaining areas, the top floor has a bonus lounge with wet bar.
The home is just a short walk to the Barberry Coast deeded beach access or you can enjoy sunsets from any of the multiple covered patio and balconies. A gorgeous home with comfortable elegance for the entire family! Short walk or bike ride to shopping, dining, and Rosemary Beach.
Weekend Stroll Features
- Partial Gulf Views from 3rd Floor Balcony
- Located in Barberry Coast Neighborhood of Inlet Beach - avoid the crowds! Only a small number of homes share a community pool and private deeded beach access.
- 60 Footsteps to neighborhood pool
- 2 minute walk to Barberry Coast deeded neighborhood beach access
- Complimentary Use of 4 Taxi bikes starting Spring Break 2021
- Designer interiors and curated artwork throughout the home
- Outdoor fireplaces on 1st floor porch and 2nd floor balcony
- Covered patio with cushioned seating
- 2nd Floor covered balcony with twin daybed swing
- Landscaped backyard with outdoor grill and outdoor shower
- Open concept 2nd floor living area with large Flat Screen TV, Sonos Sound System, and workspace
- Dining table with seating for 8
- Breakfast Bar seating for 3
- Large gourmet kitchen with stainless steel KitchenAid appliances
- Garage parking for 1 vehicle and driveway parking for 2 vehicles
- Beach supplies including beach chairs and toys
- Cable and wifi
- 1st Floor beverage fridge and ice maker
- 1st Floor Laundry center with washer and dryer
4 Bedrooms plus Bonus Bunk Beds, 4.5 Baths, Sleeps 10
- 2nd Floor King Master Suite - flat screen TV, walk in closet and dresser storage, en suite spa bath with walk in shower and soaking tub
- 3rd Floor King Master Suite - flat screen TV, walk in closet and dresser storage, en suite spa bath with walk in shower featuring a bench, rain and hand-held shower heads
- 1st Floor King Suite - flat screen TV, walk in closet and dresser storage, en suite bath with walk in shower
- 1st Floor Queen Suite - flat screen TV, closet and dresser storage, en suite access to full bath with combination shower/tub, private entrance to back patio
- Bonus: 1st Floor Hallway Twin Bunk - ladder and guard rail on top bunk, hallway access to full bath with combination shower/tub
Home has a strict no pet policy
- Combination Tub/shower
- Outdoor Shower
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Ironing Board
- No Phone
- Washer & Dryer
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- Satellite / Cable
- Sonos System
- Stereo System
- WiFi Internet
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- BBQ Grill
- Bikes Available
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Shower
- Shared Pool
- Communal Pool
Weekend Stroll was exactly what my family needed to allow family to be together for Thanksgiving and to provide us all with a beautiful change of scenery during the Covid 19 pandemic. This home was well suited for our family of 9, including three children all under 10 years old. Located on the East End of 30A, allowed us to make daily walks and bike rides and enjoy the surroundings and atmosphere of Rosemary Beach.
This home is amazing! Gorgeously appointed, plenty of room, short walk from the beach, well-stocked kitchen...we cannot say enough great things about this house. It was a perfect week in a lovely home. Easy walk to Rosemary Beach Village and all of the restaurants, but was in a quiet neighborhood. Lovely pool.
We loved staying at Weekend Stroll. The house is beautifully decorated. The ice maker was a life savor. Very short walk to the beach and the community pool was a nice break from the sand for the kids. We will definitely stay here again in the future.
This property is even better than the pictures!!! It was perfect for kids and adults to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary! "Over the top" memorable!
Weekend stroll is beautifully decorated, a short walk to the beach and a few steps to Rosemary Beach community. This was our second time staying at this home and we just LOVE it.
My family of 6 stayed for Thanksgiving week and it was amazing! The home is walking distance to the beach and the Rosemary Beach town area with shops and restaurants. Highly recommend.
I worked with Addie from Exclusive 30A to book our stay. She was extremely helpful and informative and I feel like she helped us find the perfect property for our family. It was absolutely as beautiful as the pictures. Actually it was more beautiful than the pictures were able to capture. The location was ideal for our family too. Just a short stroll to the pool and the beach. The beach was so nice, not nearly as crowded as the other beaches. The house was not as clean as I would have liked when we walked in. The other thing that would have been nice would be to have a few more towels in each bathroom, some extra toilet paper and paper towels and definitely some fresh trash bags. Not big things but would have been very nice.
beautiful house. loved the beach and pool
The home is beautiful, located within steps of the community pool and the beach. Everything in the home is top of the line. We will definitely be back!