Rosie Disposition #16
Lrg PetFriendly by Gulf w Comm Pool and Amenities
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Beautiful new designer home in the gated neighborhood of Treetops of Seacrest. Located between Hwy 98 and Hwy 30, this new community features lush landscaped spaces, a community pool with lounge seating and bath house, plus gated entrances. Be close to Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach, and Seacrest with added privacy and solitude at an incredible price.
Don't forget to include your pup in your vacation plans. Rosie Disposition is pet friendly! Guests must pay a non-refundable pet fee and receive written approval from Exclusive 30A to bring your dog, but once that is completed the ENTIRE family will love enjoying 30A together.
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available year round with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation based on departure day. You will be called within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request. **
4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, Sleeps 16
- 3rd Floor King Master Suite - flat screen TV, private balcony overlooking neighborhood pool, closet and dresser storage, en suite bath with quartz top vanity sink and walk in shower
- 2nd Floor King Master Suite - Smart TV, walk in closet and dresser storage, en suite bath with vanity sink and combination shower/tub
- 2nd Floor King Guest Suite plus Twin Bunk (sleeps 4 total) - Flat screen TV, small private balcony, dresser storage, en suite bath with vanity sink and walk in shower
- 3rd Floor Bunk Suite with sleeping for 8 in twin bunks - Large Flat Screen TV, kids table with seating, closet storage, hallway access to full bath with vanity sink and combination shower/tub
Rosie Disposition features
- Driveway parking for 2 cars (street parking not allowed)
- Pet Friendly - Limited to dogs 45 pounds and under. Guest must pay a non-refundable pet fee and receive written approval from Exclusive 30A to bring a pet. Bringing an unauthorized pets will incur a guest fine and possible removal from the property with no refund.
- Complimentary Use of 5 Taxi Bikes (some restrictions)
- Tram Service to Seacrest Beach for Spring - Summer (subject to availability and rider limitations)
- 5 minute drive to Inlet Beach public beach access with parking and restrooms
- Spacious main living area with wood beam ceiling and plush sectional sofa
- Full gourmet kitchen with stainless steel KitchenAid appliances, pantry, and polished countertops
- Dining area with seating for 6 plus breakfast bar seating for 4
- Covered front porch with seating
- 2nd floor laundry center with HE washer and dryer
- Wifi and cable plus large Smart TV in the living room
- Incredible bunk room with sleeping for up to 8 in custom bunks
- Outdoor seating
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor gas grill
- Designer Interiors throughout the home
- Community pool across the street - only shared with a few homes (pool is not heated)
Area Construction - Due to the outstanding beaches, beautiful emerald water, and amazing communities along 30A, our area is getting more and more popular each year. Along with this comes a higher demand for housing, restaurants, etc. and projects in the communities to meet these demands. There is a high possibility of nearby construction, home remodels, community changes and county projects on the roads and bridges along 30A year-round and throughout every single community. Please be aware that refunds will not be issued due to noise disturbance or unsightly views due to nearby projects.
- Combination Tub/shower
- Outdoor Shower
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- No Phone
- Washer & Dryer
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- Satellite / Cable
- Smart TV
- WiFi Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Bikes Available
- Shared Pool
- Communal Pool
Recently stayed in this precious house due to some emergency maintenance in my own. Everything went smoothly, home was very clean and well stocked. An added convenience is the entrance from Hwy 98! The only thing I would change and this is not in control of the management company nor the owners, is the position of the ports- potty at the home across the driveway. It is in the back up zone so a little hard to back out. Other than that, we appreciated use of bikes. By the way, the artwork is beautiful. We were very comfortable on this stay. THANK YOU!
Family and friends are very happy with this house
We had a great time here during Christmas week. Property is very clean and management company was a pleasure to deal with. A few things to mention. Parking is rough. House comes with 2 spots and there is no parking on the street or near the pool. While there is an area for additional parking, it's quiet a hike! Highly unpleasant in the evening since community has no street lights. Internet is still an issue. We restrated the router and it worked ok but very slow. There are no toilet paper holders or hand towel holders in any of the bathrooms. Pet fee at $500 seems higher than most other places. With all that said, we enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to others! Rooms are lovely and beds are comfortable. Living room area is perfect for a large family gathering.
Lovely house in a great location! The house was decorated beautifully and was well stocked. It was the perfect home away from home during a stressful evacuation from Hurricane Ida. We were thankful that pets were allowed so we could evacuate with our pets. We had an issue with one of the AC's; however, it was handled quickly and successfully. Would definitely stay here again.
We had an amazing multi family vacation. The house was perfect size for 3 families with lots of room to hang out and play. We enjoyed the immediate pool access. And the beach access that was accessible by tram with out having to drive far. We were on vacation with the feeling of home. It had everything you needed. The house was beautiful.
We had a great time together in this house! It provided ample space for our crew! The amenities made our time enjoyable, especially having a pool across the street. It was shared by few families and we had it to ourselves for a good amount of time. Although we had to have the toilet replaced and the A/C fixed, it was done in a small amount of time and it was not an inconvenience.
We had a wonderful time at Rosie Disposition! The house was clean, spacious, and beautifully decorated. Having 6 bikes was wonderful as we stayed on them much of our stay. It is a bit of a trek to the beach, but we knew this from previous experience. The kitchen was well stocked, the living room a great area to all be together, and bedrooms and bathrooms were very nice. The only two things that would have been nice to have were a larger covered outdoor area. The larger patio is not covered, and the air conditioners are loud while sitting outside. Also, there was not a closet or dresser in one of the bedrooms, so we couldn’t unpack. Other than that, it was wonderful!
Great location, the home was very nice overall. The six bicycles that were in cluded were very useful to get around the local area. The pool was just across the street and it was an outstanding facility with very few other people. We had a few problems that were quickly resolved by the management office. There were plenty of activities available in the local area within bike riding distance. One negative is the satellite internet / wifi was totally useless.
Everything was great with this home, new neighborhood. Very quiet and a super quick drive to the beach, or even an easy bike ride.
The above cancellation policy is for most Exclusive 30A properties. Please check the home description on the Exclusive 30A website or your specific rental agreement for the cancellation policy specific to that property or to your reservation. For reservations made prior to February 11, 2023. Please check your rental agreement for your cancellation policy.