Inlet Beach Reunion House #57
ULTIMATE House for 24. Private Pool, Gulf Views, All Suite Bedrooms plus MORE
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
With enough space for the family, Inlet Beach Reunion House is all that you expect from a 30A vacation home! Located in beautiful Inlet Beach, this incredible home has 6 king master suites, private pool, and sleeps up to 24. Steps to Rosemary Beach, luxury decor, and comfortable bedding make this the vacation home of your dreams. Be on the Gulf or in Rosemary Beach in under 200 footsteps!
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available year round with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation based on departure day. You will be called within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request. **
6 Master Suites, 2 Bunk Rooms that sleep up to 10, 8.5 Bathrooms, Private Pool, and loaded Game Room. 2 minute walk to the beach. 2 minute walk to Rosemary Beach
6 King Suites plus 2 Bunk Rooms, 8.5 Baths, Sleeps 24
- 1st Floor King Suite: Flat Screen TV, Ceiling Fan, En Suite Bathroom, Reach in Closet
- 2nd Floor King Master 1: Flat Screen TV, Ceiling Fan, Walk In Closet, Private Balcony Access, En Suite Bathroom
- 2nd Floor King Master 2: Flat Screen TV, Ceiling Fan, Walk In Closet, Private Balcony Access, En Suite Bathroom
- 2nd Floor King Master 3: Built in Twin Bunk, Flat Screen TV, Ceiling Fan, Walk In Closet, Private Balcony Access, En Suite Bathroom. Suite sleeps up to 4.
- 2nd Floor King Master 4: Built in Twin Bunk, Flat Screen TV, Ceiling Fan, Walk In Closet, Private Balcony Access, En Suite Bathroom. Suite sleeps up to 4.
- 3rd Floor King Master 2: Flat Screen TV, Ceiling Fan, Walk In Closet, Private Balcony Access, En Suite Bathroom
- 3rd Floor Bunk Suite 1: 1 Double Bunk plus 1 Twin Bunk - Sleeps up to 4, Flat Screen TV, Storage Nooks, Private Balcony Access, En Suite Bathroom
- 3rd Floor Bunk Suite 2: 2 Double Bunks - Sleeps up to 4, Storage Units, Private Porch Access, Adjacent Full Bath
Custom created for large families or groups to have the very best Emerald Coast vacation memories. With lots of outdoor living space, this home includes a sun deck by the pool, covered porches with luxury loungers, and terrific views of the Gulf. Enjoy the outdoor cooking area with grill and dine outdoors under the covered patio. When it's time to do laundry, HE washer and dryers are located on both the 2nd and 3rd floor!
Professionally designed interiors, luxury bedding, and exclusive touches make this the ultimate beach house. The entire top story is a perfect kids retreat, with two bunk rooms and a huge game room with lounge. The game room comes complete with wet bar, custom couches, dual flat screen tvs, and ping pong.
- Private Pool and Spa - can be heated for an additional fee October through April
- Gulf views from 2nd and 3rd floor balconies
- Sundeck with lounge seating
- Fenced in backyard
- Two large dining tables with seating for 18 plus nearby breakfast bar seating for 4
- Outdoor dining for 12 on covered porch
- Outdoor grill
- Artificial Turf in the backyard plus outdoor games including Beersby, KanJam, Cornhole, Washer Toss, and Pickle Ball
- Bath Towels Provided (No Beach Towels)
- Parking for 6-8 cars
- Basic Cable in all Bedrooms plus Living Rooms
- Large Gourmet kitchen with two refrigerators, two dishwashers, gas stove and range, Keurig and drip coffee makers
- Wifi - speed varies based on number of connections being used in house
- HE Washer and Dryer available on the 2nd and 3rd Floor
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Air Conditioning with controls on each floor
- Game Room/Lounge with Wet Bar and Gulf Views - Ping Pong, Dual TVs, DVD Player, card table, mini fridge
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations that are made more than 120 days prior to the arrival date are eligible for a full refund minus the $175 processing fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay that are made between 120 - 30 days of the arrival date forfeit 50% of the full reservation deposit and the $175 processing fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay that are made within 30 days of the arrival date forfeit the full reservation deposit. Cancellation after check in or early departure is not eligible for any refund of rent or deposit.
- Outdoor Shower
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Ironing Board
- No Phone
- Washer & Dryer
- Cable TV
- Satellite / Cable
- WiFi Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Gas Grill
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Shower
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
The house was in very good condition, spacious, plenty room for all of us
We were 18 people, 10 adults (grandparents, plus 4 couples of parents) and 8 children from ages 4 to 17.
The kitchen was well equipped with plenty of dinnerware and sufficient cookware.
Bedrooms and bathrooms were comfortable. It was good that all bedrooms basically had a bathroom. The only very minor issue was that there were no hooks to hang towels or robes, bathing suits, etc.
Pool area also was very nice, having shaded areas and sunny areas for the tan seekers.
After going to the panhandle area for 20+ years with the family, this was one of the best vacation homes we stayed in
Perfect for my large family....not only beautiful but so functional...every inch of space has a purpose....we bring a lot of food so 2 refrigerators works so is a perfect house for large groups....the pool is a real plus for us too! I have already made my reservation again for our fifth year...30A staff is so professional and helpful.....would recommend this house to anyone!!!
The home was the perfect space for our Thanksgiving reunion. All of the kids had their own space on the top level and the adults had plenty of room on the lower two levels. The pool was the perfect size to entertain the kids. It was a short walk up the street to the beach (1 block) and a 5 minute walk to town (shops and restaurants). Overall I would highly recommend this rental!
I was in desperate need to rent houses in the area after Hurricane Michael came blowing through. I looked for 2 days and came across this house and it was perfect. There is so much room and the large kitchen with almost 2 of everything was amazing! We rented it for 2 weeks but needed to extend and they were more than willing to help. The house is in a great location close to food and entertainment options. We didn’t get to use the pool and hot tub much since we were working 2 hour days. But it’s big and beautiful with temp control! I would recommend this house to anyone looking for a large family gathering because it’s perfect and only steps away from the beach. We can not thank you enough for allowing us to use this beautiful home for the month!!!
We had 19 adults in our party and the house was plenty big. We never felt crowded, there was tons of indoor space for all of us to relax on a rainy day. Having the pool was great, because the ocean had a red tide for a few days. We absolutely will look this house up if we come back to PCB. Jacque was also amazing and quick to respond to any questions or calls!
Fabulous house for my large family.....every inch of this house is well used...2 refrigerators are a must for us as we eat all meals in house....2 dishwashers manage all dished for the day....2 washers and dryers making keeping up laundry simple....the pool is an added perk for nighttime enjoyment entire family says this is the perfect house for us...just completed our 3rd year and looking forward to 2019!
We enjoyed our stay. The House was perfect for our group. Everything was clean and there was plenty of everything we needed. It was very easy to check in and I appreciated the app that gave me all the info I needed. We definitely would rent the property again.
We had a great time staying in the Reunion house. It was perfect. Plenty of space to sleep everyone and it was spacious enough that we were never on top of each other.
It was FANTASTIC!!! We loved the house!! It was exactly what we needed for our wedding week!!! Addie was wonderful to work with!! The house was fully equipped with everything we needed!! Each room was a master bedroom- which is perfect for a large group!! No one was crowded or on top of each other!!! I hope to return for future vacations!!