Front Row #48
Gulf Front Designer Condo with Heated Pool. Flexible Summer Stays Available!
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Flexible summer reservation arrivals available - no more weekend to weekend requirements!
Panoramic Gulf views, gulf front heated community pool (March - November), and coastal chic interiors are only a few outstanding amenities that make our new Gulf Front condo an incredible vacation spot. Located in the gated Monterey Community on the Gulf Side of 30A, this condo is close to Alys Beach, The Hub, shopping, and dining.
Beach chair rentals available March - October. Avoid rows and rows of chair rentals on this private community beach. You are always FRONT ROW!
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation. You will be contacted within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request or provided alternative. **
Front Row Features
- Panoramic Gulf Views
- Gulf facing balcony with cushioned seating and outdoor dining
- Seasonally heated gulf front community pool March - November
- Complimentary Use of 2 Taxi bikes starting Spring Break 2021
- Designer Interiors throughout home
- Private beach entrance for the gated community
- Fully stocked kitchen including Miele appliances
- Dining for 6 plus nearby breakfast bar seating for 2
- Flat screen TVs throughout the home, including all bedrooms
- DVD player
- Sonos Sound System
- Gas Fireplace - simply flip the switch to turn on
- Cable and wifi
- In Unit Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Building elevator to unit floor - Home is all one level!
- Community charcoal grills (first come, first serve)
- Parking for 2 vehicles on a first come, first serve basis in community parking lot - RVs, trailers, and motor homes prohibited
- Beach Chair Rentals available March - October on deeded community beach - avoid the rows and rows of beach chairs!
- Concierge services available, including bike rentals, grocery delivery, and baby equipment rentals.
3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 10
- King Master Suite: Gulf view, flat screen TV, walk in closet and dresser storage, Sonos Sound System, private entrance to Gulf facing balcony, en suite bath with walk in shower, jetted tub and dual vanity sink
- King Guest Suite: flat screen TV, closet and dresser storage, en suite bath with combination shower/tub
- Queen Guest Suite: flat screen TV, closet and dresser storage, en suite bath access to full bath with combination shower/tub
- Bonus: hallway twin built in bunk, includes doors to shut off the area when not in use, built in ladder and guard rail for safety, hallway access to full bath with combination shower/tub
- Bonus: Queen Sleeper Sofa in living room, hallway access to full bath with combination shower/tub
- Combination Tub/shower
- Outdoor Shower
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycles Available
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Washer & Dryer
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo System
- WiFi Internet
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- BBQ Grill
- Bikes Available
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Shower
- Shared Pool
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
We arrived on the Monday before hurricane Sally - but had a great time in the condo. It was clean and had everything we needed to hold up during the storm. Would rent again.
Amazing!! Our stay was amazing!! The property was right off the beach of white sand that actually squeaked when you walked on it! The rental was clean and perfect for our needs. Will definitely be back!!
We had a wonderful stay at the Monterey! The location was absolutely perfect and the condo was very clean and spacious. The only reason I took off a star was because the kitchen was missing a few things we needed while cooking- pot holders, hand towels, sharp knives.... small things overall but were definitely missed!
This is probably one of the nicest vacation rentals I've found. It is clean, updated, and on a private stretch of beach. It was a very relaxing vacation - at least in September :)
When we found this place a few years ago, it was everything that we were looking for our needs. Unfortunately, we will not be staying here any longer. Not due to any reason with the property itself, as they have done some nice minor upgrades as I believe the owners have changed, but due to the fact that the rates have increased over $1,000 per week for 2020. Due to this, we will be looking for another location. I do not mind paying up for accommodations that will not draw in renters that will not care for or treat these rentals as if they were their own property. I am sure the owners of this appreciate people that return yearly to care for their home, but this increase year over year is much to high and I feel like the owners will regret increasing this rental rate unless they intend to rent for fewer weeks over the season at this higher rate. I'm sure we will find similar rentals in the same building in the future. It's unfortunate, but each has the right to do what is best for their needs.
This home checked all the boxes. On the gulf, check Fabulous gulf view, check. Catch the sunset from the patio, check. Stylish furnishings, check. Comfortable, check. Would stay here again and again.
This was our first time to stay at this property after years of being on 30A. We loved our condo! My kids favorite was the patio furniture and view! The bunks are great to have as well. Nice and quiet with all the amenities.