80. Our Sweet Spot
Lovely four bedroom cottage next to Camp Watercolor with sleeping for 10. Perfect for families to explore all of Watercolor's renowned amenities!
|1||= Available||1||= Unavailable|
Contact us for more info about this property
Not included in Rates: Per Week Florida Room Tax of 11%, Cleaning Fee, and Processing Fees.
**Available for Saturday to Saturday rentals only during summer season. Nightly (with seasonal nightly minimums) and Weekly rates available all other times. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation. **
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
360 Spartina Circle: MAP
Now available for Friday arrivals for Summer 2018! Skip the weekend check in crowds.
Lovely four bedroom cottage next to Camp Watercolor with sleeping for 10. Perfect for families to explore all of Watercolor’s renowned amenities! Newly redecorated by our team of designers, this home is one of the most chic in Watercolor.
With a large open floor plan on the main level, the fully appointed kitchen features plenty of counter space, wine rack, professional appliances, and breakfast bar seating for three. The separate dining area features seating for up to eight and opens up to the living room as well as double doors opening to the screened in front porch. The comfortable living room features plush sofas, large flat screen television, and indoor fireplace.
This home features great outdoor spaces with two screened in porches. The front porch includes dining for six, a swing bench, ceiling fans, and adirondacks overlooking the beautiful Camp District of Watercolor. The back porch has lounge seating and a cafe table for two as well as access to the outdoor grill.
With two king master suites, this is a great setup for two small families to vacation together. The first floor king master suite features Bella Notte bedding, designer interiors and access to the back screened in porch. The second floor master king suite includes luxurious linens, reading nook, and private en suite bath. Additional bedrooms accommodate the rest of your party with a queen bed plus twin daybed in one bedroom and a twin over queen loft style bed in the final bedroom.
Complimentary Use of 4 bikes available with your reservation*. Additional bike rentals as well as other concierge services such as grocery delivery, shuttle service, and baby equipment rentals available through LiveWell 30A.
Access to the Watercolor Beach Club and all community pools included with your reservation. This home is a premier location for families planning to visit Camp Watercolor during their visit!
Vacation Rental Features
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- 1st Floor King Master Suite: Bella Notte bedding, flat screen TV, ceiling fan, porch access, en suite bath
- 2nd Floor King Suite: ceiling fan, flat screen TV, en suite bath
- 2nd Floor Loft Room: Twin over Queen loft bed, flat screen TV, hallway access to full bath
- 2nd Floor Queen Guest Room: Queen bed plus Twin Day Bed, en suite access to full bath, flat screen TV, ceiling fan
- 3 Full Baths, 1 Powder Room
- 1st Floor Master Bath: large walk in shower, jetted garden tub, dual vanities, en suite
- 2nd Floor King Bath: combination shower/tub, en suite
- 2nd Floor Guest Bath: combination shower/tub, en suite access plus hallway access
- 1st Floor Powder Room
+ Outdoor Features
- Screened in porches
- Outdoor dining for 6
- Ceiling fans
- Cafe table for 2
- Adirondack Chairs
- Outdoor shower
- Propane grill
- Granite countertops
- Ample counter space
- Built in wine rack
- Breakfast Bar seating for 3
- Dining table with seating for up to 8
- Fully appointed kitchen
- Open floorplan
- Coffee maker
- Complimentary Use of 4 bikes *
- Flat screen televisions
- Indoor fireplace
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Next to Camp Watercolor
- Parking for up to 4 cars
- Access to the Watercolor Beach Club and all community pools included