Close to Seaside and the Gulf, this beautiful family home is perfect for those seeking adventure.
View: Lake View
|1||= Available||1||= Unavailable|
Contact us for more info about this property
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available year round with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation based on departure day. You will be called within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request. **
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
326 Canal Street: MAP
Nestled in Old Seagrove, this beautiful 4 bedroom home plus carriage house is the perfect retreat for nature lovers and beach combers alike. Only four blocks to the Seaside Beach Access put the home close to all the best 30A has to offer while the surrounding willowy trees and gorgeous foliage provide the privacy and solitude so many look for in a vacation destination.
The wrap around porch greets you with cozy rocking chairs, porch swings, and lush landscaping. This charm continues when you step into the home, with beautiful decor that is both plush and inviting. The open floor plan joins the kitchen, dining area and living room, and flows into the screened in back porch. Just a few steps below is the open sundeck, with great lounge chairs, fire pit, grill, and ambient lighting. Enjoy the backyard rope swing, bring a fishing pole, or take one of the available kayaks down the stream into Western Lake. This is an adventurers dream location!
With four bedrooms in the main house plus an additional bedroom in the adjoining carriage home, there is room for up to 10 guests. As a bonus, the second floor kids room has a large sectional sofa plus TV – it is a great additional living space for when your group wants to spread out. The four full baths have wonderful spa amenities, such as large walk in showers, a garden tub, and marble tiling.
The chef’s quality kitchen has plenty of counter space to prepare large family meals. There is also a coffee bar, wine chiller, and large dual door refrigerator plus additional fridge space in the laundry room for all your beverages. Enjoy flat screen televisions in all of the bedrooms plus an additional tv in the screened in back porch – a great space to enjoy a football game this fall!
Famous for its oak trees, magnolias, and pines, Old Seagrove is a beautiful and unique spot along 30A. Located just behind Seaside, it is a short walk to the public beach access and all the fun activities going on year round.
Vacation Rental Features
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps up to 10
- 1st Floor Queen Suite: walk in closet, flat screen tv, full bath
- 2nd Floor Queen Master Suite: walk in closet, private sleeping porch, flat screen tv, full bath
- 2nd Floor Kids Suite: twin bunk, large sectional sofa, DVD player, flat screen tv
- 2nd Floor King Suite: walk in closet, flat screen tv, full bath
- Carriage House: King bed, full bath, full kitchen
- 4 Full Bath plus 1 Powder Room
- 1st Floor En Suite: Walk In Shower, Vanity Sink
- 2nd Floor Master En Suite: Garden Tub, Large Walk in Shower with dual shower heads, His and Hers Vanities
- 2nd Floor En Suite: Walk In Shower, Single Vanity, Public Access Available
- Carriage House: Walk In Shower, Pedestal Sink
- 1st Floor Powder Room
- Dining Area with table for 8 plus Breakfast Bar seating for 4
- Dual Door Refrigerator with large bottom freezer
- Ice Maker
- Wine Fridge
- Coffee Maker
- Additional Refrigerators available in 2nd floor laundry room and Carriage House
- Carriage House has full kitchen
- 4 blocks to Seaside Beach Access
- Walk in Access to stream leading to Western Lake
- Multiple porches with seating
- Porch Swings
- Screened in Back Porch with Flat Screen TV
- Sun Deck with lounge seating, fire pit, and gas grill
- 2 Kayaks with walk in access to stream
- Porch fans
- Complimentary use of 4 bikes (some restrictions)