68. Oyster’s Pearl
Southern Living style 4 bedroom home in Watercolor - stunningly beautiful with sleeping for up to 11 people plus 6 bikes and a golf cart!
View: Lake View
|1||= Available||1||= Unavailable|
Contact us for more info about this property
Not included in Rates: Per Week Florida Room Tax of 11%, Cleaning Fee, and Processing Fees.
**Available for Saturday to Saturday rentals only during summer season. Nightly (with seasonal nightly minimums) and Weekly rates available all other times. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation. **
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
44 Pine Lily Circle: MAP
This stunning new build is the newest addition to the Exclusive 30A portfolio, and it is a showcase example of style and comfort. Beautiful views of surrounding nature preserves and private pond, this peaceful retreat is sure to impress all who stay here. With three king suites and one kids suite that sleeps up to 5, there is plenty of room for everyone to relax. The professional decor, luxurious bedding, elegant fixtures, and oyster shell fireplace will make sure you relax in elegance.
The first floor king suite features a marble tiled walk in shower, ultra plush bedding, and views of the nature preserve that wraps around the home. The second floor master suite includes sitting area overlooking a private fireplace, private balcony overlooking the nearby pond, personal office space with built in desk, and master bath with a large marble tiled walk in shower plus ultra-modern Kohler soaking tub. Also on the second floor is another king suite with a private porch, walk in shower, and gorgeous views. The third floor features a kids suite, with 3 twin beds (2 in bunks), a king size bed, and en suite bath including walk in shower.
On the first floor is a very open floor plan, chef inspired kitchen, elegant dining area, and comfortable living room with gorgeous views- perfect for enjoying time with your family. Plus there is a gorgeous oyster shell inlaid fireplace in the living room to keep everyone cozy when the sun goes down. With over 1,400 square feet of porch space, include 2 screened in porches, this is truly a showcase home you won’t want to miss out on.
Complimentary use of golf cart and bikes available with your reservation. Access to nearby Watercolor Pool and Watercolor Beach Club included with your reservation.
Vacation Rental Features
- 4 Bedrooms - Sleeps up to 11
- 1st Floor King Suite: Ceiling fan, en suite bath, front porch access
- 2nd Floor King Suite: Ceiling fan, en suite bath, private porch
- 2nd Floor Master King Suite: fireplace, seating area, ceiling fan, private porch
- 3rd Floor Kids Suite: 1 twin bed, 2 twin bunks, 1 king bed, en suite bath
- 1st Floor Guest Bath: Marble Walk in Shower, Vanity Sink
- 2nd Floor Guest Bath: Marble Walk in Shower, Vanity Sink
- 2nd Floor Master Bath: Marble Walk in Shower, Kohler Tub, His and Her Vanity Sinks
- 3rd Floor Guest Bath: Marble Walk in Shower, Vanity Sink
- 1st Floor Powder Room
- Dining area for 12
- 8 at dining room table
- 4 at breakfast bar
- Wolf Gas Range
- Wolf Oven
- Built in refrigerator
- Mini drink fridge
- Wine Chiller
- Additional Ice Maker
+ Outdoor Features
- Includes 6 bikes
- Golf Cart
- Overlooks pond
- 1,400 square feet of porch space
- Surrounded by nature preserve
- Close to Dragonfly Pool
- Screened in 1st floor porch with dining area
- Private porches off king suites
- Fenced in outdoor shower
- Access to the Watercolor Beach Club and all community pools included