66. Sunset Ridge
Newly redesigned Watercolor Phase 1 three bedroom home with sleeping for up to 9 people. Two master suites plus 5 twin beds make this a perfect home for multi-family vacation fun!
|1||= Available||1||= Unavailable|
Contact us for more info about this property
Not included in Rates: Per Week Florida Room Tax of 11%, Cleaning Fee, and Processing Fees.
**Available for Saturday to Saturday rentals only during summer season. Nightly (with seasonal nightly minimums) and Weekly rates available all other times. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation. **
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
124 Sunset Ridge Lane: MAP
This 3 bedroom plus loft room Watercolor Phase 1 stunner is the ideal location for large families or multiple families to enjoy the best Watercolor has to offer. In the tradition of excellence for all our properties, this home combines both comfort and style with professionally designed touches. From the moment you walk in the doors, you are greeted with elegant touches such as the chandelier hanging from the cathedral ceilings and designer mantel above the fireplace.
The stylish touches continue in the bedrooms, where the two master suites include king size beds with ultra comfortable bedding. The third bedroom features 2 twin beds with decorative headboards so even the young ones sleep in style. A bonus hidden nook bedroom features two additional twin beds – accessed through the 2nd floor master bedroom. Plus there a twin daybed for an extra guest on the 2nd floor landing – a fun and unexpected area for kids and adults alike to enjoy!
The cook in your party will love this newly redone kitchen. With professional grade appliances such as a Viking range and Subzero fridge, this space will be one of the most popular spaces in the house. For those times you want to enjoy the spectacular Florida weather, the front porch looks out onto a small park and has plenty of seating for everyone.
Located in the popular Park District of Watercolor, this home is a short walk to the Watercolor Beach Club as well as local shops and restaurants. You are getting the best of locations with easy access to the heart of Watercolor while also being to enjoy private green space for times you want a little more solitude. Access to the Watercolor Beach Club and community pools included with your reservation.
Vacation Rental Features
- 3 Bedrooms plus Nook Bedroom, Sleeping for 9
- 1st Floor Master King Suite: flat screen television, en suite bath
- 1st Floor Guest Room: 2 twin beds, flat screen television
- 2nd Floor Master King Suite: flat screen television, balcony, en suite bath
- Bonus Sleeping Nook: 2 twin beds
- Bonus: 2nd floor twin Day Bed
- 3 Baths
- 1st Floor Master Bath: En suite Master, Walk In Shower, Dual Vanities
- 1st Floor Guest Bath: Across from guest bedroom, walk in shower
- 2nd Floor Master Bath: En suite Master, Combo shower/tub with deep garden tub and rain shower head, His and Hers vanities
- Dining Room with seating for 6 plus bar seating for 3
- Chef inspired kitchen
- Viking range
- Subzero fridge
- Table service for 9
- Coffee maker
- Must be at least 30 years old to rent
- Kid Friendly
- NON SMOKING
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Flat screen television
- Surround Sound
- Wireless Internet
+ Outdoor Features
- Patio overlooking the pocket park
- Direct access to Watercolor Park
- Outdoor grill