33. 4 Bedroom Park District with Private Pool
Newly redecorated by our team of professional designers and across from the Seaside Access! Private pool will be completed early 2018
|1||= Available||1||= Unavailable|
Contact us for more info about this property
Not included in Rates: Per Week Florida Room Tax of 11%, Cleaning Fee, and Processing Fees.
**Available for Saturday to Saturday rentals only during summer season. Nightly (with seasonal nightly minimums) and Weekly rates available all other times. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation. **
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
22 Viridian Park Drive: MAP
Location, location, location! Walk to Seaside in only 3 minutes via a Watercolor trail that cuts straight through the neighborhood into the back of Seaside and arrive at Southern Kitchen. Our Park District location is on Viridian Park Drive, a beautiful spot and directly across the street from one of Watercolor’s only cut-throughs to the famous neighborhood of Seaside! New private pool and deck will be completed early 2018!
This newly redecorated home in Watercolor is perfectly located within walking distance to all of Watercolor and Seaside’s favorite attractions. In the heart of the buzzing community, this exclusive cottage house perfectly embodies the unique 30A experience—a mix of relaxed chic, genuine quality blended with cutting-edge appointments and amenities. Complementary use of four bikes is available with your reservation. *
New private pool, spa, and sundeck built in 2018. Pool and Spa can be heated for an additional fee. Enjoy your own private resort experience!
Our professionally designed and appointed home offers both gorgeous and comfortable arrangements for the discerning guest. A designer kitchen with everything you need for a home-cooked meal, also featuring a breakfast bar for 4. Indoor dining for 6 and ample outdoor dining for an eco-chic experience on one of the homes many wrap-around balconies!
2 separate family rooms means space for everyone in plush and comfy arrangements.
Sink into a plus, Westin Heavenly King sized bed in the chic master retreat with private bath and a decadent feel. Two separate guest bedrooms also feature luxury bedding and comfortable accommodations – one with a king bed and the other with a queen. A separate Tupelo with Daybed and Twin Trundle provide the perfect extra sleeping accommodations for kids, teens, or friends. There is even a twin daybed on the second floor landing for any little ones to slumber.
Access to all Watercolor pools, Beach Club, and beach access is included with your reservation.
*Some restrictions apply
Vacation Rental Features
- Private Pool and Spa - can be heated for an additional fee
- Wrap around balcony
- Multiple Living Areas
- Outdoor Grill
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- WiFi Internet
- Parking for 2 cars
- Indoor Fireplace
- Complementary Use of Bikes Available (some restrictions)
- Access to the Watercolor Beach Club and all community pools included
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- King Master Suite - flat screen TV, en suite bath, private porch access
- Guest with King Bed - ceiling fan, adjacent to full bath
- Guest with Queen Bed - ceiling fan, adjacent to full bath
- Tupelo Guest Room with Twin daybed + trundle - 3rd floor, flat screen TV
- Twin daybed - 2nd floor landing, adjacent to full bath
- 3 Full Baths
- Master Bath - garden tub, walk in shower, dual pedestal sinks
- Guest Bath - 1st floor, combination shower/tub
- Guest Bath - 2nd floor, walk in shower
- Flat Screen TVs
- Wet Bar in downstairs family room
- WiFi Internet
- Full, Gourmet Kitchen
- Cooking Utensils Provided
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
+ Outdoor Features
- Private Pool
- Beautiful Porches
- Outdoor Dining
- Very Short Stroll to the Famous Town of Seaside (3 minute walk through trail)
- 3 Blocks from the Watercolor Beach Club and Inn
- 3 Blocks from the Gulf of Mexico
- No Pets Allowed
- Kid Friendly
- Smoking Not Allowed
+ Activities (on site and nearby)
- Fitness Center/Gym
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theatre