19. YOLO Cottage and Carriage House
Stunning Rosemary home, 50 footsteps from the Gulf.
View: Gulf View
|1||= Available||1||= Unavailable|
Contact us for more info about this property
Late Spring $8,285/week
May 06 - May 26
May 27 - June 30
4th of July $13,018/week
July 01 - July 08
July 09 - July 28
Late Summer $10,651/week
July 29 - August 13
August 14 - October 15
Late Fall $3,551/week
October 16 - November 17
November 18 - November 26
Early Winter $3,551/week
November 27 - December 19
December 20 - January 01
Not included in Rates: Per Week Florida Room Tax of 11%, Cleaning Fee, and Processing Fee. 7 Night reservations required for Early Spring Break, Spring Break, Early Summer, Summer, 4th of July, and Late Summer. Daily rates available all other time periods.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
YOLO! No truer words will be spoken when you stay in this stunning, Rosemary home. Your ultimate beach vacation or event is at your fingertips with a luxury Exclusive 30A experience.
The first floor features a queen guest suite plus a bunk suite with bonus queen sleeper sofa. Walk up the stairs or take the private elevator to the second floor for the king master suite. Fit for a king or a princess bride, the master suite is the pinnacle of chic luxury with modern touches mixed with boho comfort. Gulf views, en suite bath featuring a large walk in shower plus jetted garden tub, private wrap around balcony and a large dressing lounge is the romantic escape you have been searching for. The second floor also includes a queen guest suite with en suite bath.
Perched atop the home like a crown jewel, the main living area is everything you have been dreaming of in a vacation home. Large, open concept floor plan, 180 degree gulf views, designer interiors, indoor fireplaces, private wrap around balcony with daybed, and fully stocked gourmet kitchen will have you dreaming of the YOLO lifestyle.
The detached carriage house provides a private retreat for guests to enjoy down time. A full kitchen, bar seating, living room, queen suite, and loft sleeping for two in a queen bed is perfect for up to four guests. Designer touches and luxurious textiles throughout the carriage house apartment. Below is garage parking for 2 vehicles plus additional parking for up to two vehicles in the private driveway.
This corner home is located directly on Walkover A, with private entrance to the boardwalk. Only a 50 footstep walk to the Gulf Beach Entrance. Midweek towel replacement and refuse removal is included with your reservation, and additional cleaning is available. Beach chair rentals, bike rentals, grocery delivery, a private chef, and other concierge services available. Contact us today to book your dream beach vacation or event because You Only Live Once!
Vacation Rental Features
- Gulf Views
- Private Gate to Beach Walkover A
- Private Elevator
- Midweek Towel Replacement
- Midweek Refuse Removal
- All Suite Bedrooms
- Parking for 3 cars
- Complimentary Use of 6 Bikes
- Beach Carts
- Beach Toys
- Beach Chairs
- Outdoor Dining
- Garden Seating
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- 1st Floor Queen Guest Suite
- 1st Floor Bunk Suite - twin bunk plus queen sleeper sofa
- 2nd Floor Queen Guest Suite - private balcony
- 2nd Floor King Master Suite - private wraparound balcony with Gulf views and dressing lounge
- Carriage House - Queen Guest Suite
- Carriage House - Queen loft with sitting area
- 5 Full Baths, 1 Powder Room
- 1st Floor En Suite Guest Bath - combination shower/tub
- 1st Floor Jack and Jill Bath - walk in shower
- 2nd Floor En Suite Guest Bath - combination shower/tub
- 2nd Floor En Suite Master Bath - jetted garden tub, Gulf view, walk in shower, dual vanity
- 3rd Floor Powder Room
- Carriage House Guest Bath - dual vanity, combination shower/tub
- Dining Area with seating for 7, Breakfast Bar seating for 4
- Full Kitchen with Gulf Views
- Marble countertops
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Carriage House Full Kitchen with dining for 4