11. Flagship of Watersound
This stunning home in serene Watersound is perfect for large families or multiple families to enjoy.
|1||= Available||1||= Unavailable|
Contact us for more info about this property
Late Spring $4,683/week
May 06 - May 26
May 27 - June 30
4th of July $6,793/week
July 01 - July 07
July 08 - July 28
Late Summer $5,557/week
July 29 - August 11
August 12 - October 15
Late Fall $2,007/week
October 16 - November 17
November 18 - November 26
Not included in Rates: Per Week Florida Room Tax of 11%, Cleaning Fee, and Processing Fee. 7 Night reservations required for Early Spring Break, Spring Break, Early Summer, Summer, 4th of July, and Late Summer. Daily rates available all other time periods.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Welcome to the Flagship of Watersound! Boasting stylish interiors, luxury amenities, and Gulf views, this gorgeous home is perfect for large families or multiple families to vacation in style. Located in serene Watersound, home of the most gorgeous beaches on 30A, the Flagship of Watersound offers spacious interiors as well as inviting outdoor spaces.
From the moment you arrive, you are greeted with stunning architecture and lush landscaping. With multiple outdoor areas, you will love enjoying the thoughtful open spaces. The private pool is fully fenced, with covered seating and built in grill area – perfect for grilling up dinner while the kids splash in the water. The private pool can be heated during cooler months for a separate fee. Walk up the stairs of the main entrance to enjoy the screened in porch and outdoor dining area, or enjoy the covered porches facing the Watersound boardwalk.
The main living area greets you as you enter the home and flows into the formal dining area and full kitchen. Watch the game on the large flat screen or snuggle up for family movie night. The formal dining area includes seating for 8 with additional seating available along the nearby breakfast bar. A full kitchen is stocked with stainless steel appliances, a Sub Zero refrigerator with drink drawer, and full service for your whole crew. An entertainment lounge, featuring a plush sofa and big screen TV, is located on the second floor. Perfect for a kids night upstairs while the grown ups enjoy the main living spaces. And for the game enthusiasts in the group, the third floor game room includes a card table and Gulf views for the family poker night.
With five bedrooms and sleeping for up to 15, there is plenty of room for the entire family to enjoy 30A. A king suite is featured on the first floor, with a TV plus Jack and Jill bath. The king master suite is located on the second floor and boasts a walk in closet, flat screen TV, private balcony with seating and an en suite bath featuring a walk in rain shower plus jetted garden tub and dual sinks. Also on the second floor is a queen suite with full bath and a bunk room with a double over double bunk plus twin trundle bed and adjacent full bath. An additional sleeper can camp out on the sleeper sofa in the entertainment lounge.
The adjacent carriage house is perfect for the in-laws! This fully stocked apartment includes a living room with flat screen TV, dining area with seating for 4, kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker, and a queen suite with full bath. An additional sleeper is welcome on the sleeper sofa.
Parking for up to 6 vehicles is available at the home, as is access to the large Watersound Dunesider Community Pool. It is a short stroll to the beach, or rent bikes from LiveWell for even easier travel around Watersound. LiveWell provides other wonderful concierge services such as grocery delivery and baby equipment rentals. Be sure to contact them before your arrival to have everything set up so all you have to do is walk inside to start enjoying your vacation.
Vacation Rental Features
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool $30/day
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer and Dryer
- Flat Screen TVs
- Parking for up to 6 Vehicles
- DVD Player
- 2nd Floor Entertainment Lounge
- Covered Porch with seating
- Screened In Porch with Dining Area
- 2nd Floor sundeck with lounge seating
- 3rd Floor Card Room with Gulf Views
- Community Pool
- Beach Chair Rentals
- Concierge Services
- 5 Bedrooms - Sleeps 13 in beds, 15 with sleeper sofas
- 1st Floor King Suite - TV, private entrance to full bath
- 2nd Floor King Master Suite - walk in closet, TV, private balcony with seating
- 2nd Floor Bunk Room - Double over Double bunk with twin trundle, TV, hallway access to full bath
- 2nd Floor Queen Suite - TV
- Carriage House - Queen Suite
- Bonus - Carriage House Sleeper Sofa
- Bonus - 2nd Floor Sleeper Sofa in den
- 5 Full Baths
- 1st Floor Jack and Jill Bath with Shower/Tub combination
- 2nd Floor Master Bath with dual sinks, jetted tub, and rain shower
- 2nd Floor Jack and Jill Bath with rain shower and private water closet
- 2nd Floor Queen Bath with shower/tub combination
- Carriage House Full Bath with Shower/Tub combination
- Main House Formal Dining for 8
- Breakfast Bar Dining for 4
- Carriage House Dining for 4
- Full Kitchen on 1st Floor of main house
- Sub Zero Refrigerator
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Carriage House Kitchenette with microwave, mini-refrigerator, and coffee maker