Watercolor Sunrise #82
Next to Beach Club - Newly Renovated. Gulf view in Watercolor!
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Mixing designer furnishings with natural finishes, this elegant two bedroom Watercolor condo is a wonderful retreat. Located in the Beach District of Watercolor, you can walk to the Watercolor Beach Club, Watercolor Inn, shopping, and dining in seconds. This ideally located condo was renovated in 2020 and now includes a bunk area as well as all new bathrooms!
With total comfort in mind, this home was designed with an open main living area and ample outdoor living spaces. Located on the second and third floors of this Beach District building allows you to enjoy being in the heart of Watercolor! A fully stocked kitchen opens up to the dining area with seating for six. The living room features a plush sofa plus cozy club chairs, and opens up to the private balcony featuring outdoor dining and comfortable bench swing. Enjoy your morning coffee overlooking Watercolor or end your evening with a glass of wine while listening to the rolling ocean waves.
**7 Night Minimum Reservations available year round. March - July and October reservations are available Saturday to Saturday only. Flexible arrival days available all other times. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation. You will be called within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request. **
Watercolor Sunrise Features
- Private balconies with Gulf View of Beach Club, outdoor dining and daybed swing
- Located in the Beach District next to the Watercolor Beach Club
- Parking for 1 car in the parking lot behind the building. Parking is first come, first serve
- Flat Screen televisions throughout home
- DVD Player
- Wifi and cable
- Complimentary Use of 2 Adult Bikes (bikes provided for daytime use only)
- Dining area with seating for 6 plus Outdoor dining for 4
- Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a drip coffee maker
- Main living area with ample seating plus conversation set adjacent to the dining table
- Condo is the corner unit and located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the building - no upstairs neighbor
- Elevator and stair access to condo entrance
- Laundry closet on 2nd floor of condo with HE Washer and Dryer
- Access to the Watercolor Beach Club, Camp Watercolor and all community pools included
2 Suites, 2.5 Baths, Sleeps 6
- Top Floor King Master Suite: private balcony overlooking Beach Club with Gulf View and twin daybed swing, flat screen TV, walk-in closet and dresser storage, ceiling fan, renovated en suite bath with walk-in shower featuring bench seating
- Top Floor King Guest Suite: flat screen TV, dresser and reach in closet storage, pack and play available in the closet, ceiling fan, renovated en suite bath with walk-in shower
- Bonus: Built in Twin Bunk on top floor hallway, individual lights for each bed, guard rails and ladder to top bunk
Area Construction - Due to the outstanding beaches, beautiful emerald water, and amazing communities along 30A, our area is getting more and more popular each year. Along with this comes a higher demand for housing, restaurants, etc. and projects in the communities to meet these demands. There is a high possibility of nearby construction, home remodels, community changes and county projects on the roads and bridges along 30A year-round and throughout every single community. Please be aware that refunds will not be issued due to noise disturbance or unsightly views due to nearby projects.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycles Available
- Ceiling Fans
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- No Phone
- Pack And Play
- Washer & Dryer
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- Satellite / Cable
- WiFi Internet
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Bikes Available
- Outdoor Dining
- Shared Pool
- Sleeping Porch
- Communal Pool
This place is clean! One of the bikes had a problem with the chain coming off and the property management sent someone to maintenance it. They were very responsive with a few questions we asked!
I visit watercolor often usually staying in a house. This condo was perfect, felt huge and immaculate! Loved the location and view from the swing! I’ll definitely be revisiting this one!
A great trip where everything we needed was at our doorstep. The beach, the resort, restaurants and shopping all within walking distance. The townhouse was perfect. We'll be back.
This is our second summer at this condo and we LOVE it! The place is well decorated and always very clean. I can see the updates from last year fresh paint, new doors for the laundry. I shows that the owners take great care of the unit. We plan to book again next year!
Sunrise #82 was an amazing, quiet, artful, and charming Watercolor condo. We were very pleased with the location, the bikes, and management personnel.
This location is perfection for ease of getting to beach. Downside is the construction that continues on the Beach Club so there is no pool nearby. We knew this when we booked so reserved a golf cart for our week stay to shuttle to the other pools. Rental was nicely decorated and well maintained. It was perfect for our family of 3. Would recommend and would visit again!
We absolutely loved the Sunrise condo. It was perfect for my husband, 13 year old and me. The decor was beautiful and comfortable and had everything we needed. We spent a lot of time on both porches as well. The location couldn’t have been better to get to the beach and walking distance to Seaside. 30A Exclusive was so helpful and nice to deal with. We hope to come back next year.
Clean and beautifully maintained condo in an excellent location. Property was exactly as described. We look forward to staying again in the future.
Great Location! Watercolor Inn and all its amenities are right at your front door. Close to beach, restaurants and shopping. 5 min bike ride to Seaside. Condo was clean and had everything you would need for cooking. Take advantage of the grocery delivery service. When we arrived we had everything we needed. Be aware you do need to get extra paper towels, toilet paper etc. Management was very helpful and quick to respond. Very comfy beds and bedding. Would definitely stay here again!
Beautifully decorated two bedroom condo right in the heart of Watercolor. We could easily walk to Seaside, the beach, or the numerous Watercolor pool from this location. We have been renting homes and condos in the 30a area for 20 years, and this was by far the cleanest and best maintained of any.