The Sea Sweet #63
Designer Cottage next to Seaside Access. Bikes. Spacious Floorplan!
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
With sleeping for 11 in four suites plus one of the most convenient locations in Watercolor, your family will love all this home has to offer. Redecorated by our design team, your family will love the chic and comfortable design of the home.
Nestled in the popular Park District of Watercolor, this home is across the street from the Seaside Access on Odessa Drive and backs up to the trails surrounding Western Lake. Your family will love how easily it is to get to shopping and dining as well as to all the Watercolor Amenities from this home.
The common spaces are decorated with chic and comfortable decor. You will love the airy feeling in the living area and adjacent dining area. The galley kitchen is stocked with all the tools you will need for meal prep.
What makes this home truly special is the private outdoor spaces. The home features a covered front and back porch as well as a 2nd floor sundeck. All private outdoor spaces are comfortably furnished to allow ultimate enjoyment of the gorgeous 30A weather.
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation. You will be contacted within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request or provided alternative. **
The Sea Sweet Features
- Parking for 2 cars
- Complimentary use of 4 Taxi Bikes
- Private entrance to lakeside walking trail
- 30 second walk to Seaside pathway
- Covered Back Porch with gas grill and swing bench plus views of nature preserve
- Covered front porch with cushioned seating
- Wrap around Sundeck on 2nd Floor
- Outdoor Gas Grill
- Outdoor Shower
- Wifi and cable
- 1st Floor Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Full Kitchen with stainless steel Samsung appliances plus Keurig and drip coffee makers
- Smart TV with streaming in living room
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Adjacent to pathway leading to Seaside
- 3 Minute Bike Ride to Watercolor Beach Club and 2 Minute Bike Ride to Seaside
- Flat Screen Smart TVs in every bedroom plus living room
- Access to the Watercolor Beach Club and all community pools included
4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, Sleeps 11
- 1st Floor King Suite - Smart TV, walk in closet and dresser storage, full bath with vanity sink and combination shower/tub
- 2nd Floor King Master Suite - Smart TV, sitting area, private balcony with seating and partial Lake view, ensuite bathroom with double vanity sinks, clawfoot tub and stand in shower, large walk in closet
- 2nd Floor Queen Suite - Smart TV, closet and dresser storage, private balcony entrance, ensuite bathroom with double vanity sinks, stand in shower
- 2nd Floor Bunk Suite - Sleeps up to 5 in twin over twin bunk plus twin over full bunk, Smart TV, private balcony entrance, walk in closet and dresser storage, en suite bath with combination shower/tub
- Combination Tub/shower
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- No Phone
- Washer & Dryer
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- Satellite / Cable
- WiFi Internet
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- BBQ Grill
- Bikes Available
- Shared Pool
- Communal Pool
What a great house! Favorite things - very comfortable, super fast wifi which was great for work, lots of space, and the location can't be beat. Loved strolling to Seaside for happy hour at Great Southern in under 5 minutes. Super easy to get to the Beach Club and all other parts of Watercolor. The nature trail behind the house is gorgeous and we ended up walking it every morning. Unbelievable views of the stars from the sundeck and we could even see the lake through the trees during the day. Would definitely stay here again.
We had a wonderful experience at Sea Sweet. It was immaculate and all of the
beds were very comfortable. The furniture was also very comfortable. The location was perfect for enjoying the lake as well as the Gulf. It’s a short walk to all of the Watercolor amenities as well as a short walk to Seaside. It’s perfect!
2 families for a 5 day vacation. The home was perfect. Great location in Watercolor with easy access to Seaside restaurants and shopping, resort, and the beach.
This was the third home I have rented from Exclusive 30A and once again, their homes are impeccable, clean and up to date from an interior design standpoint! Every time I rent an Exclusive 30A home, I know I am with the best! Cant wait to go back!
Perfect home, location and excellent customer service! I really cannot think of anything I would change.
nice property - very well constructed and with a full house everyone was able to sleep comfortably and soundly(temperature and noise levels were ideal). Property manager(Richard) provided 2 bikes for our use as the house did not provide any. Kitchen could use an additional couple of pots, but other than that was well stocked.
Not sure how wi-fi works throughout Watercolor, but at this property it was very slow which made TV viewing impossible the couple of times we had the inclination to try and watch something
Never been at Watercolor during Thanksgiving - our family really enjoyed our stay - weather was beautiful and the Christmas parade and festivities that started on the Friday after Thanksgiving were a big PLUS!!