The Good Life #36
Modern Rare GulfFront View w Bikes and Amenities
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Designer Gulf Front Townhome at Booth Bay! Everything is renovated in the home including spa baths with walk in showers, smart TVs, and glass balcony wall for unobstructed views. Check out the video of the view! Located close to shopping and dining in Alys Beach, and only 2 minutes to The Hub! Hop on the bike, and explore all 30A has to offer.
Available for reservations Saturday to Saturday for Summer. Nightly and weekly rates available all other times.
The Good Life Features
- Gulf front Townhome with picturesque views throughout home
- Building has private beach entrance steps from the Gulf facing patio
- Beach Chair Rentals available March - October - avoid rows and rows of chairs. Setup is only a small number of chairs in front of building.
- Complimentary Use of 2 Taxi bikes - great location for biking to 30A hotspots!
- Full kitchen with stainless steel Bosch appliances
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Breakfast bar seating for 5
- Super comfy outdoor furniture on the covered patio and covered balcony.
- Smart TVs in living room and both bedrooms
- Fully renovated spa baths with walk in showers
- Updated gulf facing deck for 2023, including new outdoor bistro table dining, lounge chairs, and outdoor shower
- Cable and wifi throughout the home
- Dedicated parking for 1 vehicle directly in front of home
- Close to Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach. Hop on a bike and peddle down 30A to shopping and dining in under 10 minutes.
- Incredible Gulf views from the King Suite and throughout the 1st floor.
- Bike rentals, grocery delivery, beach chair service, and more concierge services available.
2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Sleeps 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 kids
- 2nd Floor King Suite - Gulf Facing balcony, Smart TV, closet and dresser storage, en suite spa bath with walk in shower, window coverings available for privacy.
- 2nd Floor King Suite - Smart TV, closet and dresser storage, en suite spa bath with combination shower/tub, window coverings available for privacy.
- 1st floor Powder room
- Bonus: Twin EZ Bed which can be setup in the living room or either guest suite
Cancellation Policy: Cancel at least 30 days prior to arrival for a full refund less a $175 cancellation fee. Cancel between 29-14 days prior to arrival for a 50% refund of the reservation total. No refund for any cancellations or shortened stays made less than 14 days prior to arrival.
Rental Age Requirement: Must be at least 27 years old to rent.
- Outdoor Shower
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycles Available
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Air
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- No Phone
- Washer & Dryer
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- Netflix Streaming
- Satellite / Cable
- Smart TV
- Smart TV With Streaming
- Stereo System
- WiFi Internet
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Island
- Bikes Available
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Shower
We had a wonderful time in this beautifully updated beachfront condo!
The stay was amazing!! We love this place. We had one small scare of Bed Bugs. We tore everything apart and found nothing. My daughter thought see saw a few on her bed. The small bug was dead so all is well and nothing was every found. The townhouse is one of our favorite places to stay. Thanks you for having such a magical place for our family to enjoy!
Great property and location. Not much stocked in the kitchen compared to other rental properties stayed in. The property overall was great, beds could use a little upgrades or pads.
Excellent overall! One demerit under cleanliness for bugs that scampered away when the lights came on....especially in master bath.
We were delighted with our stay. It is just like the pictures show you. Perfect for a couple, with a 2nd bedroom for 2 children or other more than 4 guests or it will feel crowded. We had a loose faucet in the kitchen. I emailed the property manager and got an quick response. It was fixed immediately. Impressive!The kitchen is small but super efficient. Great location. Minutes from everything!
We loved most everything about this place! The location is great and it’s so easy being just a few steps away from the beach. The house is in a nice pocket where there’s not a lot of condos or anything so it’s easy to space out on the beach without being so close to other families. The house has a great feel & vibe to it with the interior design and decorations. Liked having the complimentary bikes to ride. Our only complaint is a very small one but it didn’t have enough supplies like toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, dish detergent, etc for a family of 5 staying 5 nights. Still, overall this is definitely the best place yet that we’ve stayed on 30A in our 4 years coming here and would love to come back!
We loved this home. What set it apart from every rental we have stayed in was the glass railing off of the master bedroom. There was a perfect view of the ocean from every angle. The renovation was done exceptionally well, and everything about the place was comfortable. We will ABSOLUTELY seek out this home again when returning.
Can't beat the location! Having a quiet area on the beach is amazing and the views from the unit are incredible. We wish there'd been more lounging furniture downstairs as there's not a lot of seating even for a family of 4. The master king mattress could be upgraded and it'd make a huge difference. But we'd stay here again for sure.
Great location. Definitely recommend it to others. A few more kitchen items would be helpful for families that stay for 7 nights
The property was exactly like the photos. View was fantastic. You don't even have to put shoes on to get to the beach. The stairs to the beech may be difficult for an elderly person. We found them to be just fine - in fact used them for a great workout one morning. We felt secluded from the hustle and bustle which is exactly what we wanted. We will stay there again.
The above cancellation policy is for most Exclusive 30A properties. Please check the home description on the Exclusive 30A website or your specific rental agreement for the cancellation policy specific to that property or to your reservation. For reservations made prior to February 11, 2023. Please check your rental agreement for your cancellation policy.