Something Blue #49
Stunning Home next to Seaside Pool and 3 min. to Gulf.
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Many dream of a Seaside Vacation, but few could imagine such an incredible vacation home. Something Blue features all suite bedrooms and sleeping for up to 16. Located on Wakulla Lane, next to a community pool, the Tennis Center, and the Croquet Lawn, you are only a 3 minute walk to the Gulf and a few blocks to shopping and dining in Seaside Commercial District
**Available for Sunday to Sunday rentals only during summer season. Nightly (with seasonal nightly minimums) and Weekly rates available all other times. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation. **
7 Bedrooms, 7.5 Baths, Sleeps 16
- Main Floor King Master Suite - en suite bath with Walk in Shower and Garden Tub plus his and hers vanity sinks, walk-in closet and dresser storage, flat screen TV, ceiling fan
- 3rd Floor King Master Suite - en suite bath with Large Walk in Shower featuring bench seating, handheld shower head, rain shower head, and spa shower head, dresser and walk-in closet storage, pack in play in closet, flat screen TV, ceiling fan
- 3rd Floor King Guest Suite - en suite bath with Combo Shower/Tub, dresser and reach in closet storage, crib available in closet, flat screen TV with streaming, view of Croquet field
- 3rd Floor Queen Guest Suite - en suite bath with Combo Shower/Tub, dresser and closet storage, ceiling fan, flat screen TV
- 3rd Floor Bunk Room - 3 Story Bunk with Twin Over Double Over Double (Sleeps up to 5), en suite full bath with Combo Shower/Tub, under bed storage
- 4th Floor King Master Suite - en suite bath with Walk in Shower, sitting area with sofa, closet and dresser storage
- Bottom Floor Bunk Room - Double over Double Bunk (Sleeps up to 4), adjacent full bath with Walk In Shower and vanity sink, flat screen TV, dresser and closet storage, building guard rail and ladder for safety, adjacent sitting area with table and chairs
Seeing is believing! With multiple spaces to create moments, including a rooftop lounge with Gulf Views and a fire pit, you can have a different reading spot each day. Look at this list of Amenities!
- Gulf View from Top Floor Sundeck plus 365 degree views of Seaside
- Outdoor Fire Feature on Top Floor Sundeck
- Complimentary use of 6 Bikes (some restrictions)
- Indoor Fireplace in Main Floor Living Room
- Dining area with seating for 8 under chandelier lighting plus breakfast bar seating for 4
- Main Floor Gourmet Kitchen with Top of the Line Appliances including Thermador oven and range, extra ice maker, and drip coffee maker
- Outdoor Grill
- 4th Floor Lounge with Wet Bar, Mini Fridge, Dining table, large sectional sofa, and Flat Screen TV - great place for remote working or online school
- Main Floor Powder Room
- 3rd Floor Laundry Room with HE Washer and Dryer plus storage
- Ground Floor sitting area with table and chairs plus storage unit with hooks - perfect for beach supplies
- Whole home wifi and cable
- Dedicated Parking for 2 Cars
- Front Porch with rocking chairs overlooking Croquet Lawn
- Next to Adult Pool, Family Pools - access included with your reservation
- Access to the Seaside Pools and Tennis Center included with your reservation.
- Beach Chair rentals, grocery delivery, baby equipment rentals, and additional concierge services are available!
Area Construction - Due to the outstanding beaches, beautiful emerald water, and amazing communities along 30A, our area is getting more and more popular each year. Along with this comes a higher demand for housing, restaurants, etc. and projects in the communities to meet these demands. There is a high possibility of nearby construction, home remodels, community changes and county projects on the roads and bridges along 30A year-round and throughout every single community. Please be aware that refunds will not be issued due to noise disturbance or unsightly views due to nearby projects.
- Combination Tub/shower
- Outdoor Shower
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Bicycles Available
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Air
- High Speed Internet
- Washer & Dryer
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Cable TV
- Satellite / Cable
- WiFi Internet
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- BBQ Grill
- Bikes Available
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Shower
- Shared Pool
- Communal Pool
We loved staying at Something Blue with our group of girls. What a fun weekend at a beautifully-appointed luxe home. I would certainly book this property again.
The home was beautiful and convenient to the beach!
The construction noise came a little early in the morning though. We had a small issue with the AC upstairs and they resolved it quickly.
All in all we had an amazing trip celebrating our daughter’s graduation.
We had a great stay at Something Blue #49! The beds are the most comfortable we've ever had. A beautiful home. Our only suggestion is there needs to be more parking - a home that large for multi families and only 2 parking spots is not convenient. Other than that, we loved it!
We had 11 women in town for a tennis trip. All of our play was at the Seaside tennis club so the house was the perfect location for us. The house is also a close bike ride to all of the Seaside fun. We all really appreciated the many bedrooms and that everyone had a bathroom! We did do some cooking and while the house had all of the necessary appliances and pots and pans, there were no basic kitchen supplies that I have found in other houses like salt, pepper, cooking spray. But everyone really enjoyed the beautiful home!
Our family had a wonderful thanksgiving at this property.
Hosted some friends for a 50th bday party and various venues throughout Seaside, Rosemary and Alys. Loved the location and a beautiful property (when your guest want to hang out in the house instead of town / the beach, you know you've picked a winner). Tons of space, en suite bathrooms, sleeping areas and living areas. Everything was turnkey - from door access to bike rentals, via the app. Would definitely recommend.
Our family had a great experience with this home in seaside. With many kids the location is hard to beat as it was a short walk to the beach and the center of seaside and right across the street from a great play area/field. The kids loved playing in the field and running and throwing ball along with the volleyball courts and right beside one of the pools. Truly hard to beat the location with kids as the play areas felt like you had them to yourself. The house is amazing as the pictures describe and seaside is a great family destination. The bunk beds made our boys trip and the pictures can’t do it justice! Highly recommend and 30a always great to deal with
Beautiful house with one of the best off beach views. You are right across from the lovely green space, so it is practically your expansive front yard! And the indoor pool is just across as well. The beach is a quick bike ride away. The town center is also a quick bike ride. Our six year old son and grandson loved going on the bike rides to both. We will stay in this house time and again simply because it is beautiful and has the perfect location to make everyone happy. Shuffleboard is just across the green space, so we would sit on our front porch and watch the kids play after a few hours on the beach. We would highly recommend this house to anyone who cares about beauty and location.
Beautiful home in a great location. Located right across from the large lawn, kids pool, and sand volleyball courts. Perfect for a big family or multiple families. Easy walk to center of town and the beach. Loved it!