Soak Up the Sun #81
Gulf Front Home near Seaside. Bikes, Pet Friendly. Flexible Summer Arrivals!
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Gulf views greet you the moment you step inside this lovely home, welcoming you to an exclusive vacation experience. A spacious floor plan includes a full kitchen with breakfast nook dining for 4, separate dining area overlooking the Gulf with dining for 8, and a relaxing living area with dual sofas, flat screen television, and access to the back patio. The large back deck overlooks the blue waters of the Gulf, with private beach access and lounge seating. The rolling ocean waves, sunshine, and sea air will allow you to relax the instant you arrive!
Flexible summer reservation arrivals available - no more weekend to weekend requirements!
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation. You will be contacted within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request or provided alternative. **
4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 12
- King Master Suite - Gulf Views, Walk-in Closet and dresser storage, En Suite Bath with walk-in shower, flat screen TV
- King Guest Room - Adjacent to shared Full Bath with combination shower/tub and side entrance to back patio, reach in closet and dresser storage, flat screen TV
- King Guest Room - Gulf views, hallway access to shared Full Bath with combination shower/tub and side entrance to back patio, dresser storage, flat screen TV
- Bunk Room: Two Double Bunks (Sleeps 4), En Suite Bath with combination shower/tub and side entrance to back patio, Seating Area with Flat Screen TV, dresser storage
- Bonus: Queen Sleeper Sofa in media room off bunk room, door for privacy, cubbies for storage, Flat Screen TV, accessed through Bunk Room and can use the en suite full bath in the Bunk Room, plenty of floorspace for a pack and play or crib (baby equipment rentals available)
Soak Up the Sun Features
- Gulf front House with Full Gulf Views
- Pet Friendly with approval - must pay non-refundable pet fee and get approval from Exclusive 30A for a non-shedding pet
- Private back sundeck with private beach access
- Outdoor seating, lounge chairs, and outdoor dining for 6
- Complimentary Use of 4 Taxi bikes starting Spring Break 2021 - 2 minute bike ride to Seaside food trucks and shopping
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor grill
- Flat Screen Televisions in all bedrooms
- Separate Media Room with seating, flat screen TV, and queen sleeper sofa
- Wifi and cable in all bedrooms
- Dining Area with Seating for 8, Breakfast Nook Seating for 4
- Full Kitchen with extra ice maker
- Parking for 4 vehicles (garage access not available)
- 0.5 Miles to Bud and Alley's in Seaside
- Combination Tub/shower
- Outdoor Shower
- Sleep Sofa /futon
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- No Phone
- Washer & Dryer
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- Satellite / Cable
- WiFi Internet
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- BBQ Grill
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Shower
Spent a girls weekend here last weekend. Home was very nice. Needs more glasses, wine glasses, etc. Wish the umbrella vendors did not set up right at foot of private stairs, would appreciate having a little more beach area to set up if staying here rather than having to walk past umbrellas. Easy access to Seaside and a great view! Trim hedges down a bit more for a better view. Cleaning crew missed some spots in window ledges, fingerprints on doors, etc but property was clean and updated. Deck furniture needs a sanding/weatherproofing/tightening of bolts on chairs. Needed blankets to sit in chairs due to splinters. Great TVs in all rooms. Management agency was very helpful, friendly, and responsive!
We really enjoyed our stay! These comments were the few improvements we saw that are needed.
The location was awesome and we had an amazing time. Only suggestions - for a place of this size the kitchen amenities were very sparse - for example - 4 small wine glasses and very few coffee mugs. Outdoor furniture a bit rickety and the stairs to the beach definitely need updating soon.
My husband, three kids, their significant other and myself stayed at this property in August. We absolutely loved the location - literally right on the beach with its own boardwalk - and only a half mile to the town of Seaside. We rented bikes and chairs and umbrella from an outside company and they were delivered on the day we checked in. There was plenty of parking for our four vehicles. We loved the spacious layout and the fact that the dining room table provided an incredible view of the water. We would definitely stay at this property again and highly recommend it.
Enjoyed this house- great location w/ as good of an oceanfront view as you will find around. Had a couple different families staying together for spring break and this house worked great. Bunk room and back room were perfect for all the boys we had.
Loved the home and beach access. Worked great for 3 families with the bunk room for the kids. View and Beach as always were spectacular. Only thing this home lacks is a cover over the back yard deck.
We had to abandon a long planned trip to Tahoe due to cancelled flights, tornados andartic blasts. The beach was anembraced alternative.
We rented this house with another family and had a great time! The location is perfect for walking down the back steps to the beach and not having to haul all the beach toys and cooler. We walked to seaside every morning and night. The house was very clean and we loved the ranch style since we had 3 toddlers. My only complaint is about the bed pillows in all the bedrooms and the bed in the master that faces the ocean. We all thought the pillows were too fluffy and thick as our heads were at a 90 degree angle and woke up with stiff necks. The mattress in the master bedroom that faces the ocean needs to be replaced. It dips on both the right and left side and is extremely sqeaky. If one person rolls other will wake up from the loud squeaking. All the other beds were plush and comfortable.
Having private beach access was great - the large deck was a great place to hang out for us as we had several high school kids with us. The house was exactly as described. There were 3 king size bedrooms for the adults and a 2 room kid area that worked perfect for us. Location was wonderful with a quick walk to the square and a five minute car ride to the grocery store. Overall we were completely satisfied.
Can't imagine a better location. Met every expectation of the entire party of 8.
We had a great stay here! The house was so nice and had plenty of room for all 8 of us to spread our. Also, it was so nice to have our own private steps down the the beach. There is a grocery store close and also many small places to eat. Great location! Very nice, roomy, large king sized beds, even the bunk beds were big, I think they are full sized. Air conditioning worked so well...we were impressed. The kitchen had everything we needed to prepare meals. I would highly recommended this beach house to anyone!