She Sells Seashells #81
PetFriendly GulfFront Gem w Bikes and Amenities
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
She sells seashells, down by the sea shore. While saying that three times fast may be difficult, deciding on an incredible beach house shouldn't be. Look no further than this newly updated beach front home only a 2 minute bike ride to all the action in Seaside. Yes, you can have it all!
This one story home is perfect for a family who dreams of waking up next to the crystal waters of 30A while enjoying the plush comfort of a beautiful pet friendly home. The oversized deck allows you pull out your yoga mat for a morning meditation, relax away the afternoon in multiple outdoor chaise loungers, and then finish with a sunset al fresco dinner in your private bistro.
When it you head inside the newly painted home, you won't feel like you are missing out as the panoramic Gulf views are present throughout the home. You can even see the waves when you wake up in two of the king guest rooms.
This well appointed home features a spacious layout so everyone can move around with ease. Your pup will love the cool tile floors, and you will love how comfortable the beds feel.
Flexible summer reservation arrivals available - no more weekend to weekend requirements!
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation. You will be contacted within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request or provided alternative. **
4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, Sleeps 12
- King Suite - Gulf Views, Walk-in Closet and dresser storage, En Suite Bath with walk-in shower, flat screen TV
- King Guest Room - Gulf views, hallway access to shared Full Bath with combination shower/tub and side entrance to back patio, dresser storage, flat screen TV
- King Guest Room - Adjacent to shared Full Bath with combination shower/tub and side entrance to back patio, reach in closet and dresser storage, flat screen TV
- Bunk Room: Two Double Bunks (Sleeps 4), En Suite Bath with combination shower/tub and side entrance to back patio, Seating Area with TV and oversized bean bag chairs, dresser storage
- Bonus: Two Twin EZ Beds - elevated air beds. Recommended for the bunk room but can be used in any room of the home
She Sells Seashells Features
- Gulf front House with Panoramic Gulf Views
- Complimentary Use of 4 Taxi bikes
- All one level! No stairs to enter or inside the home
- 2 minute bike ride to Seaside food trucks and shopping
- Across from Surfing Deer
- 2 minute drive to Publix, The Perfect Pig, and Pizza by the Sea
- Pet Friendly with Approval Only, based on size of pet/non-shedding pet and payment of non-refundable pet fee. Bringing unauthorized pets will results in additional fines and possible eviction. Pets not allowed on the beach per county regulations.
- Renovated private sundeck and stairs to beach. Stair entrance is gated for safety.
- Outdoor dining table for 6 and Gulf facing lounge chairs
- Freshly painted for 2023
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor gas grill
- Smart TVs throughout the home
- Whole home wifi and cable
- Dining Area with Seating for 6, Kitchen Table Seating for 6 and breakfast bar seating for 2. Everyone can eat together!
- Full Kitchen with extra ice maker
- Driveway parking for 4 vehicles (garage access not available)
- Concierge services including beach bonfires, golf cart rentals, eBike rentals, grocery delivery, and baby equipment rentals available.
- Combination Tub/shower
- Outdoor Shower
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycles Available
- Ceiling Fans
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- No Phone
- Washer & Dryer
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- Netflix Streaming
- Satellite / Cable
- Smart TV
- Smart TV With Streaming
- Stereo System
- WiFi Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Island
- BBQ Grill
- Bikes Available
- Gas Grill
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Shower
Being located on the beach turned out to be the best investment of our time with family and friends this year. We had more than enough room for two families and grandparents and hosted many friends during our stay. Thanks again for being such great hosts.
Wonderful accommodations for our family vacation. So many details make this home VERY comfortable. Spotless and very well maintained - shout out and thank you to cleaning crew and owner / management company. Probably the most furnished kitchen for any home we have rented which was really nice. Beds very comfy and high end linens. Living room furniture and two dining tables accommodates large families. Great beach access right off the back deck and down private stairs. The four bikes were enjoyed by all for morning rides through Seaside and Watercolor. Back deck is spacious with 8 lounge chairs. Shade in the morning. Outdoor hose for feet right at the back deck and the outdoor shower is a plus for rinsing off after swimming in the ocean. Good parking which can be hard to find on 30A. House is set back enough so that you don’t hear too much traffic. Amazing vacation for our family.
Location and home were perfect! We were walking distance to Sea Side and less than a mile to a grocery store. Despite the city being very crowded for spring break, our area of the beach never had more than 15 people at any point during our stay. It was calm and relaxing! The home and its furnishings were beautiful. Will absolutely reserve again for our family!!
Great house & location. Have stayed here once before and again had a great stay. Front porch overlooking the beach/ ocean is hard to beat.
This will be my first choice for a 30 A home from now on and I thank you so much for opening up your home to my family and our guests. It was a new experience for us to choose a property that wasn’t inside the main neighborhood. I will admit I was a little nervous thinking I would be missing out on the neighborhood amenities but honestly, I think I learned I didn’t know what I was missing by being gulf front. I’m completely spoiled now and your home was perfect for us. I loved that it was so clean and comfortable and I really loved the mattresses. I didn’t realize it was right next to a public beach access when I reserved, and immediately assumed I would hate that until I realized it meant I could have beach chair service right in front of the house. We met a family while eating at bud and alleys who explained to me that they have a Gulf Front house too, and have to walk halfway down the beach to the nearest public beach access to get to their chairs and they couldn’t even see the family from the porch. That would have killed it for me. This trip was full of little Silver linings, and I am grateful for all of them. Much needed vacation! I bought a sound machine that sounded like the ocean when I got home because I missed the sound I could hear while I went to sleep. You might want to keep a pack of lightbulbs in the laundry room as we did have a lamp in the living room blow a bulb, but that turned out to be my only real grrr.
This house was perfect! Right on the beach so obviously amazing gulf views and also super convenient to restaurants and shopping. The house was immaculate and the couches and beds were so comfortable.
This house is in a great location, walkable to Seaside. We loved it and are already plannning our next trip!
You can't beat this location and the private boardwalk down to the beach!
The above cancellation policy is for most Exclusive 30A properties. Please check the home description on the Exclusive 30A website or your specific rental agreement for the cancellation policy specific to that property or to your reservation. For reservations made prior to February 11, 2023. Please check your rental agreement for your cancellation policy.