SEAcret to Life #17
This Stunner has EVERYTHING! Check out the list of Luxury Amenities.
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
We are excited to tell you about our SEAcret to Life! Spacious designer home across from the Gulf with private pool and loaded with luxury amenities. Only 100 yards to Wall Street Beach Access, and a short bike ride to Rosemary Beach with lots of dining and shopping options. Professionally decorated, this home is a beautiful marriage of sophisticated style and lavish comfort.
**Available for Saturday to Saturday reservations only for summer. Nightly and weekly rates available all other times with season minimums. Reservations subject to approval based on arrival and departure date. You will be contacted within 24 hours of reservation request with approval or alternatives provided.**
SEAcret to Life Features
- Beautiful Gulf Views from all floors
- 100 yards to Wall Street Beach Access. Beach chair service available at this beach entrance
- Private elevator with access to all floors
- 2 Min Bike Ride to Rosemary
- Complimentary use of 5 Taxi bikes
- Private pool with water feature and tanning shelf (can be heated for an additional fee October through April)
- Smart TVs throughout the home
- Parking for 4 vehicles in the parking pad or garage (No RVs or trailers). The drive directly to the left of the home is a shared pathway with the neighbor behind this home.
- 2nd Floor main living area with fireplace, multiple sitting areas, flat screen TV, Gulf Views, and wet bar with mini fridge and large ice maker
- 2nd Floor Gourmet kitchen with Thermador appliances, k-cup and drip coffee maker, two dishwashers, two farmhouse sinks, and lots of counter space
- 2nd Floor Dining area with seating for 6 plus breakfast bar seating for 6
- 2nd Floor Balcony with Gulf view, cushioned seating set, and outdoor dining table
- Summer Kitchen on the poolside covered patio. Huge gas grill
- Sun deck with lounge seating, corn hole set, and fenced in yard
- 1st floor lounge with Smart TV and gaming system
- Cable and wifi throughout home
- Laundry room with two HE washer and dryers on the 2nd floor
- Plenty of storage to put all the clutter away. We won't judge you for not folding your clothes on vacation
- Private workspace on 3rd floor with desk and chair - perfect for remote work or school from the beach!
- Concierge services including beach chair set up, bike rentals, grocery delivery, baby equipment rentals, and more available through LiveWell 30A and Rent Gear Here
5 Bedrooms, 5 Full Baths and 2 Powder Rooms, Sleeps 12
- 1st Floor Guest Suite - King bed, flat screen TV, en suite bath with walk-in shower
- 1st Floor Guest Suite - Two Twins, flat screen TV, en suite bath
- 2nd Floor King Suite - Gulf View, private balcony overlooking pool area, flat screen TV, large walk in closet, en suite bath with roll-in shower
- 3rd Floor King Suite - Gulf View from bed, private balcony with twin daybed, flat screen TV plus sitting area, large walk in closet, en suite bath with walk-in shower and tub
- 3rd Floor Bunk Suite - Twin over Queen bunk plus twin bed (sleeps 4 total), flat screen TV, en suite bath with walk in shower
- Powder Rooms on 1st and 2nd Floors
Area Construction - Due to the outstanding beaches and amazing communities along 30A, our area is getting more popular each year. There is a high possibility of nearby construction, home remodels, community changes and county projects on the roads and bridges along 30A year-round and throughout every single community. Please be aware that refunds will not be issued due to noise disturbance or unsightly views due to nearby projects.
Cancellation Policy: There is a $175 cancellation fee. Please see the Exclusive 30A Rental Agreement for additional details on the Exclusive 30A cancellation policy.
Rental Age Requirement: Must be at least 27 years old to rent.
- Outdoor Shower
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Desk Chair
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycles Available
- Ceiling Fans
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- No Phone
- Washer & Dryer
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- Satellite / Cable
- Smart TV
- Smart TV With Streaming
- WiFi Internet
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Island
- Pantry Items
- Bikes Available
- Gas Grill
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Shower
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
We had 10 people comfortably sleeping in the house, which was spacious, clean, and extremely convenient to the beach. We loved the second floor open kitchen, living area (well stocked with everything you need and lots of seating). The outdoor balcony with table to feed the kids was a great size with views of the gulf. Parking was a little tight for 3 cars but doable(only one of our cars fit in the garage).
The private pool is fantastic and a great size for 30A, and the green space behind the pool was great for playing games and throwing a football around.
We did a bonfire and s’mores at the Wall Street beach entrance one night from 6 to 8 and it was great fun. Management was responsive to our needs!
We would definitely come back to this house!!
Great house and open floor plan when you have a large group staying. We had a baby & toddler in our group, the walk to the beach was super convenient and the pool was very kid friendly. The yard and covered patios were great for the kids! Note - you might need baby gates or something to block all of the staircases.
This was an annoyance and in no way a negative about the house - The house was cleaned by 2pm but wasn’t ready to check in until 4:45pm because it had to be inspected. This was annoying because we kept getting messages that we were able to get into the house early! Even after getting inspected, hot water didn’t work (had to call maintenance to get reset) and grill area had not been properly cleaned. I saw a previous review comment on the same issue. Overall, a great house and would recommend
This home is absolutely beautiful! Loved the interior and rooms . Had a wonderful time . So close to shops in Rosemary square and restaurants . Pool is a nice size . Beach is a short walking distance . Fun to ride bikes provided by home owner and chairs /umbrella to take to the beach. Property management was helpful and made it easy to checkin and out . Will be back again !
We had 10 people comfortably sleeping in the house, which was spacious, clean, and extremely convenient to the beach. The bess as ch entrance is about 200 meters away. There are bike racks at the entrance but no place for a golf cart or car, so you’re better off with a wagon than driving a golf cart back and forth. We rented a golf cart but seldomly used it and could have easily done without it.
The pool is the best private pool we have had on 30A, and the cornhole and connect4 were great lawn games to keep everyone entertained.
The kitchen and great room are phenomenal, providing ample space and excellent seating.
If you’re sleeping on the bottom floor and wish to sleep in, bring earplugs. You’ll want to sleep in, because the mattresses are very comfortable.
Beautiful beach home in a great location! Property manager was very attentive to our questions and needs during our stay. We will definitely rent again if we return to the area in the future! Thank you for a great experience!
We really enjoyed our stay. Beautiful home and outstanding pool. The home could use some updating (exterior paint - gas grill needs repair and the Sonos system did not work) Perfect place for our large family! Would stay again
The home was absolutely beautiful and easily accommodated our family of 11. Having the pool and being so close to the beach was perfect for the kids. The neighborhood was gorgeous and so much fun to ride bikes through and golf cart around. We will come back!
This property was perfect in every way!
We had a fantastic trip, I loved how close the house was to the beach. Having your own pool was a game changer. The house was clean upon arrival, we had plenty of space and comfy beds! I love how living area was designed to host a good amount of people. We will definitely be back to this house!
Love everything about the house! Hope to stay here again next year. Very close to beach and Rosemary.
The above cancellation policy is for most Exclusive 30A properties. Please check the home description on the Exclusive 30A website or your specific rental agreement for the cancellation policy specific to that property or to your reservation. For reservations made prior to February 11, 2023. Please check your rental agreement for your cancellation policy.