Upscale BeachHome By Gulf and WalkingTrails w Cart
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Incredible designer lakefront home in the Southside 30A gated community of Watersound West. Only a 1 min bike ride to the private Watersound West beach boardwalk and community pool. Beautiful lake view of Deer Lake as you go to the beach - no other community on 30A has this access!
Tastefully decorated to be a vacation oasis, you will love all of the private outdoor spaces as well as the comfortable interiors. This 2800+ square foot home is spacious for up to 10 guests, with three suites plus a guest room adjacent to a full bath. This home has had a full redesign with top-of-the-line appliances, marble countertops from Italy, gorgeous hardwoods and so much more! The bedrooms and baths come with high-quality cotton linens and accessories. Your family will love how easy it is to get to the expansive Watersound West beach access and large community pool, while also staying in a neighborhood near Seagrove and Seaside.
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available year round with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation based on departure day. You will be called within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request. **
- Pet Friendly with approval from Exclusive 30A and payment of non-refundable pet fee. Subject to approval based on size and non-shedding of dog.
- Lakefront home with screened-in patio featuring outdoor dining, lounge area, fireplace, outdoor gas grill, and outdoor TV with lake views
- Driveway parking for 3 vehicles
- Complimentary use of 4 Taxi bikes
- Complimentary Use of a 6 Seater Golf Cart - must be at least 21 years old and a licensed/insured driver to operate
- 4 Tommy Bahama Beach Chairs, 2 beach umbrellas, and a beach cart available at the home
- Located in the quiet, gated community of Watersound West, only 0.5 miles to dining at Old Florida Fish House, Beachy Bean Coffee, and Buddy's Seafood Market
- 1 minute bike ride to the community pool
- Zero entry community pool with communal grills, dining tables with umbrellas, pool side loungers, and restrooms. Entrance to neighborhood beach boardwalk located at the pool
- Private Watersound West beach golf cart parking is 0.2 miles from the driveway. So easy to travel to the beach with all your supplies!
- Watersound West features gorgeous walking trails along the lake, through the neighborhood, and to the beach
- Chef's kitchen with stunning countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Drip coffee maker in the kitchen, and a Keurig coffee maker in the 2nd floor guest suite
- Wet bar with ice maker and mini-fridge
- Dining table with seating for 6 plus breakfast bar seating for 3
- Cable and wifi available throughout the home
- Laundry room with HE washer/ dryer
- Open air balcony with lake views and seating available - perfect spot for relaxing!
- Wrap around front porch with rocking chairs
4 Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths and 1 Half Bath, Sleeps 10
- 1st Floor King Suite - en suite bath with walk-in shower
- 2nd Floor King Suite - en suite bath with walk-in shower and soaking tub, private entrance to balcony
- 2nd Floor King Guest Room - hallway access to shared full bath with combination shower/tub
- 2nd Floor Guest Suite: two double beds and one twin sleeper sofa - sleeps 3 total, en suite bath with walk-in shower, kitchenette with mini-fridge and Keurig coffee maker
- Bonus: 2nd Floor Twin Sleeper in private nook, hallway access to shared full bath with combination shower/tub
- Combination Tub/shower
- Sleep Sofa /futon
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycles Available
- Ceiling Fans
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- No Phone
- Washer & Dryer
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- Satellite / Cable
- WiFi Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Island
- Bikes Available
- Gas Grill
- Golf Cart Available
- Outdoor Dining
- Shared Pool
- Communal Pool
Layout of home was perfect. We had our family of 5 plus two sets of in-laws. Upstairs suite was perfect for kids. Location was outstanding but likely want to ensure deer lake bridge is open if you have any desire to go towards Rosemary Beach. Quiet neighborhood and very hike able to beach boardwalk. Very well appointed home...will be back.
Well stocked and equipped. Pleasant stay.
We had a great stay at this amazing property! The house was beautiful and plenty of rooms and space for our family. The bikes, golf cart, beach towels, and beach toys were a plus. We loved the privacy of the neighborhood and the beautiful walk to the beach (which was never crowded even in July). Highly recommend!
Love Watersound West! So quiet and peaceful. Last year we stayed at Watersound which we also enjoyed. The beach was a little bit further but the walk or bike ride across the pond on the boardwalk was so nice and relaxing. The pool was never busy and loved the piped in soft music around the pool. House was beautiful and very clean. The morning screened in porch was lovely with the birds chirping and the evening listening to the frogs ribbit. Had a few issues but were taken care of promptly via text. Spent time at The Big Chill, Old Florida Fish House and Beachy Bean all very close. Also bought grouper and Mahi Mahi at seafood store by Beachy Bean it was excellent! Thanks for a wonderful smooth vacation.
We absolutely loved this rental! This was the most thought out, spacious, and beautiful place we have stayed. This gated community has private beach access or just a short new 6 seater golf cart ride to the public beach. From beach towel to towel warmers in the bathrooms, no stone was left unturned. The beautiful wrap around screened in patio with large flatscreen and fireplace was the hang out spot for relaxing and grilling. Bravo!
Overall everything was great! The check-in / out communications were clear and the house came with everything we expected. Location almost directly between Seaside and Rosemary was perfect for outings and the beach was amazing with lots of room to spread out. We had a couple of small issues which the rental company promptly addressed. Would highly recommend a stay at this property!
By far this was the most enjoyable vacation our family has had in many years. The neighborhood is gated and has private beach access which made us feel very safe. The house is even prettier than the photos and was stocked with everything we needed for the beach. Absolutely love this home & the gorgeous neighborhood.
We really like the Watersound community. It's a peaceful gated community, which limits the traffic and provides an added sense of security. The rental sits alongside the lake and a picturesque walking path. We walked to the beach every morning. We also rode the Timpoochee Trail in both directions, exploring other neighborhoods and searching for the best ice cream shop on 30A. I won't spoil it for you! We tried the Old Florida Fish House one night and it was very good, but we made use of the gorgeous kitchen as much as possible. The Watersound community pool is very nice as well.
Very satisfied with our stay. Right on the lake and close to the beach, what else could you want? We invited some friends over and everyone was impressed with the interior decor and outdoor living spaces. It's such a beautiful property. Near lots to do as well!
There was so much thought put into every aspect of this home. It wasn't a regular vacation rental with basic decor. You could tell it is someone's home, infused with their character. There were designer touches everywhere. The countertops in the kitchen were so beautiful. We cooked most of our meals. It would have been a waste not to test out my dream kitchen, but we did try a few good restaurants in the area. Overall I have no complaints. The home was just right for our needs.
The above cancellation policy is for most Exclusive 30A properties. Please check the home description on the Exclusive 30A website or your specific rental agreement for the cancellation policy specific to that property or to your reservation. For reservations made prior to February 11, 2023. Please check your rental agreement for your cancellation policy.