Sea La Vie #33
Designer Home. Private Pool. Golf Cart. Bikes. Next to Seaside Walkway.
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Location, location, location! Walk to Seaside in only 3 minutes via a Watercolor trail that cuts straight through the neighborhood into the back of Seaside and arrive at Great Southern Kitchen. Our Park District location is on Viridian Park Drive, a beautiful spot and directly across the street from one of Watercolor’s only cut-throughs to the famous neighborhood of Seaside! Ride your bike to the Beach Club in 3 minutes. Or walk just outside the front door for a lakeside walking trail.
Our professionally designed and well appointed home offers both gorgeous and comfortable arrangements for the discerning guest. A gourmet kitchen with everything you need for a home-cooked meal, also featuring a breakfast bar for 4. Indoor dining for 10 and ample outdoor dining for an eco-chic experience on one of the homes many wrap-around balconies! Multiple outdoor, furnished, private living areas guarantee there is always a quiet place to relax.
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation. You will be contacted within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request or provided alternative. **
Sea La Vie Features
- Private Pool and Spa - can be heated for an additional fee. Pool and spa are heated to the same temperature
- Across from Seaside path - walk to shopping and dining in 5 minutes
- 3 Minute Bike Ride to Camp Watercolor
- 3 Minute Bike Ride to Beach Club and Watercolor Beach Entrance
- Adjacent to Western Lake lakeside walking trail - View of the Lake from the Tupelo Loft!
- Complementary Use of 6 Seater Golf Cart (some restrictions)
- Complementary Use of 4 Bikes Available (some restrictions)
- Sundeck with cushioned sectional sofa and outdoor dining area
- Outdoor shower
- Wrap around balcony overlooking pocket park
- Back balcony off dining room overlooking pool area and nature preserve
- Multiple Living Areas - 1st floor Lounge with gas fireplace, flat screen TV. 2nd floor main living area with sectional sofa, large flat screen TV, 20 foot ceilings and gas fireplace
- Wine fridge in 1st floor lounge
- Outdoor Gas Grill
- 2nd Floor Laundry Room with HE Washer and Dryer
- WiFi and cable
- Driveway Parking for 1 cars. Additional parking available in neighborhood spots on first come, first serve basis
- Indoor Gas Fireplaces on 1st & 2nd floor
- Dining area with seating for 10
- Full kitchen with stainless steel Whirlpool appliances
- Sonos Sound System
- Access to the Watercolor Beach Club and all community pools included
3 Bedrooms plus Loft, 3 Baths, Sleeps 9
- 1st Floor King Master Suite - flat screen TV, large walk in closet, en suite bath with dual pedestal sinks, soaking tub and walk in shower
- 1st Floor Guest Room with King Bed - ceiling fan, flat screen TV, closet storage, adjacent to full bath with hallway access, vanity sink and combination shower/tub
- 2nd Floor Guest Room with Queen Bed - ceiling fan, flat screen TV, closet storage, en suite access to full bath with vanity sink and walk in shower
- 3rd Floor Tupelo Loft with Twin daybed + trundle (sleeps 2), flat screen TV, dresser storage, access to 2nd floor full bath, views of Western Lake!
Bonus Twin daybed - 2nd floor landing, adjacent to full bath, under bed storage
- Combination Tub/shower
- Outdoor Shower
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycles Available
- Ceiling Fans
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- Washer & Dryer
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- WiFi Internet
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- BBQ Grill
- Bikes Available
- Golf Cart Available
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Shower
- Private Pool
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
Clean, perfect Location with easy access to grocery store (which can do porch delivery), and the center of seaside “town”... so close to town AND nature trails right at our cross street (via bike/walk). Loved using golf cart to go into seaside proper for dinner and lunch instead of a car. Perfect home and well decorated and comfortable with a pool (can get it heated for winter).
Inside it was pretty clean, but outside was a different story. There was sand in the pool dirty chairs the trash bins (which sit right in front of the house had visible trash everywhere which we cleaned up so that we wouldn't ruin the vacation).
At this price point we would have expected everything to be spotless.
The kitchen is not well equipped, old cheap pots and pans, all glasses are plastic. If you want to heat the water on the hot tub they will want more money.
4 adults relaxing here for 10days. Location perfectly proximal to Seaside. Private pool so luxurious after long bike rides. Home very comfortable. Management quickly responsive to minor maintenance issue. Highly recommend! Hope to stay here again someday.
We LOVED our experience at Sea La Vie #33. The house was beautiful and the pool was amazing and a lifesaver since the ocean was closed down because of Hurricane Barry. The location was amazing because it was quiet and away from the main hustle and bustle but literally a few minute walk to everything. The cul-de-sac overlooks Western Lake which is covered with lily pads and beautiful. The beds were very comfortable and the furnishings were beautiful. The only thing I don't like about this house is the fact that it is not mine!! We will most definitely rebook at this home.
1st time visitors to Watercolor and we had a blast. Great house in superior location, was perfect for our family of 5. We are looking forward to coming back. House is a very well equipped rental and we very pleased to spend a week there. Mgmt company was super responsive with all of questions, however minor they were. Would highly recommend this house to anyone.
Location was perfect!
Everything about this rental and our experience with the rental agency was exceptional! The property is breathtaking and the back deck...we didn't want to ever leave. The location is one block back from the main activities in Seaside. We cannot wait to rent this property again!
We have an amazing stay. Love this house, love the location, LOVE the pool.
Terri was excellent- responded quickly to any emails sent. Great customer service.
Only a few things that I would change if I were the owner-
- Mirror in master bathroom was unhinged.
- Add a smaller, better vacuum. I bought a broom and left it.
- Add more hangers to closets.
- Move the picture that is in master bedroom closet as well as the speaker- (not sure what it was, but takes up precious closet space.)
-The addition of the pool was key.
-We will be back- LOVED this house.
This home was perfect for our two families of four. It was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. All of the porches are perfection. The location is amazing!!! To the right side of the home you are literally steps away from Seaside right in the back of the square and to the left you have access to the trails and lake that Watercolor has to offer! Best of both worlds!! We would absolutely rent this home again! Only small tiny thing I would recommend is basic cooking spices (not even salt and pepper) and coffee filters , however, the kitchen was well stocked with cooking pans and untencils that we needed. We can't wait to go back!
This house was perfect for our long weekend get away! The house was well appointed and had everything we needed plus more! Lots of room for everyone to spread out. We loved all the porches and easy access to Seaside and Watercolor bike trails! We will book this house again!!!