Royal Retreat #76
Private Pool, Spa, Outdoor Lounge, Golf Cart, Bikes
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Stunning 4 Suite home in Watercolor featuring a private pool, spa, outdoor lounge with fireplace and TV, outdoor dining, a golf cart, and bicycles! This designer home in the Crossings district of Watercolor is professionally decorated with luxury bedding and finishing touches. You feel like you have a private resort all to yourself!
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation. You will be contacted within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request or provided alternative. **
Royal Retreat Features
- Private Pool and spa (Can be heated for an additional fee. Pool and Spa are heated to the same temperature of 83-85 degrees)
- Complimentary Use of 4 Taxi Bicycles (some restrictions)
- Complimentary Use of 6 seater Golf Cart (some restrictions)
- Sundeck with lounge seating
- Outdoor wood burning fireplace
- Covered outdoor lounge with seating and TV
- Outdoor Dining for 6
- Gourmet Kitchen with high end appliances including Wolf oven, Sub-zero refrigerator, wine fridge, pantry area, and gas range
- Gas Grill and Green Egg
- 5G Wifi and cable
- Smart TVs
- 1st Floor Laundry Room with HE Samsung Washer and Dryer
- Dedicated Parking for 3 cars
- Access to the Watercolor Beach Club, Camp Watercolor and all community pools included
4 Bedrooms plus Bunk Area, 4 Full Baths, 2 Powder Rooms, Sleeps 12
- 1st Floor King Suite - ceiling fan, Smart tv, closet, en suite private bathroom, soaking tub, standing shower, double vanity sinks,
- 2nd Floor King Suite- ceiling fan, Smart tv, walk in closet and dresser storage, private balcony access - overlooks pool, ensuite private bathroom double vanity sinks, soaking tub, standing shower
- 2nd Floor Queen Guest Suite - ceiling fan, flat screen tv, closet, en suite private bathroom, standing shower.
- 2nd Floor Queen Guest Suite - ceiling fan, flat screen tv, closet, en suite private bathroom, shower/tub combo, private balcony access
- Bonus: 2nd Floor Bunk area with sleeping for 4 in twin bunks twin over twin x 2
adjacent to 2nd floor 1/2 bath. Under-bed and dresser storage
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- Washer & Dryer
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Broadband/DSL Internet
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- WiFi Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- BBQ Grill
- Golf Cart Available
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Shower
- Private Cabana - Poolside
- Private Pool
We absolutely loved Royal Retreat! We’ve looked at this house a couple of times and we’re always too late to book it before some lucky family scooped it up. The openness, vibrant colors and relaxing vibe of this house was awesome. Super clean and everything worked perfectly. Our kids loved the pool and outdoor area and our family of 9 loved having the golf cart for daily trips to the beach and quick trips to the store or food trucks. The only slightly negative thing I have to say was there were not enough eating bowls (cereal size) but that is it! We definitely recommend this home to any family looking for a nice relaxing vacation.
We had a great time down in the Seagrove area and this place only made it better!
Beautiful home with space for everyone. The outdoor pool and fireplace were a great entertainment for kids of all ages especially while preparing dinner in the evenings. Great kitchen and open floor plan allows for easy entertaining
We absolutely loved this home. The grands loved the pool it was small but good for my 3 & 5 year olds. We had plenty of room and we all had our own bathroom and space.
The house was beautiful with very comfortable beds and perfectly laid out for our family. My kids loved the bunk room. Only complaint is golf cart had an issue (wouldn’t keep a charge) but the company was responsive and attempted to remedy the situation.
Very nice property. 30A staff were very responsive. Had two minor issues that were resolved quickly and to our satisfaction.
We were in town for Vacation & to attend a Wedding in Seaside and needed plenty of space in a great location. This house certainly delivered as we were very close to Seaside, Chapel, Beach, etc.
This house has it all! Each bedroom is decorated to the top. The pool is amazing. The hot tub doesn't get as hot as we'd like it to, but overall it's nice to have. The kitchen was well equipped.
The house was beautiful and well furnished.Very clean,location great.Needs a few more bikes the ones they have are very old and rusty.Kitchen could use a working blender lots of pieces but nothing fits correctly.High end appliances very nice,although built in ice maker did not work.Overall I would recommend this house and would stay here again.
Upon walking into this lovely house we instantly felt we were going to have a great time and we did. It is so bright and cheery and thoughtfully laid out for comfort and use.I might ask that the cookware be upgraded a bit. Otherwise, it's got everything you need.