Paradise Found #89
Near to Seaside Path - Across from Tennis - Bikes - Flexible Summer Stays!
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Paradise Found! Located across from the Watercolor Tennis Center and 1 block from the Seaside Access, this home is wonderful for large families or groups excited to explore all Watercolor has to offer. With sleeping for up to 14, a gourmet kitchen, and gorgeous screened in outdoor spaces this lovely 3300 square foot home is one of the best in the area.
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation. You will be contacted within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request or provided alternative. **
The large main living area greets you when you enter, with ample plush seating and an open concept floor plan. Enjoy cocktails in the adjoining sitting area, or lounge on the comfortable sectional sofa while watching a movie with the family. When it's meal time, whip up a feast or a quick bite in the full gourmet kitchen. The granite countertops, ample counter space, and professional grade appliances will impress cooks of all levels. Dine under the stately chandelier in the dining area, or cozy up around the nearby breakfast bar.
Paradise Found Features
- New furniture for 2021!
- Adjacent to lakeside walking trail
- 2 Minute Bike Ride to Camp Watercolor
- 4 Minute Bike Ride to Watercolor Beach Club
- 1 Block to Seaside Path
- Complimentary Use of 5 Adult Bikes (some restrictions)
- Outdoor Dining in screened porch
- Full kitchen with stainless steel Bosch appliances and Keurig coffee maker
- Large living room with dual sitting area and flat screen TV
- Dining table with seating for 8 plus nearby breakfast bar seating for 5
- Wifi and cable
- 1st Floor Laundry Room with HE Washer/Dryer
- Parking for 3 Cars - only 1 SUV recommended due to driveway restrictions
- 3rd Floor Watchtower Office
- Outdoor Grill
- Enclosed Outdoor Shower with hot water
- Baby gate available. Additional baby items available for rental with LiveWell 30A
- Access to Watercolor Beach Club, Camp Watercolor, and community pools included
5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 14
- 1st Floor King Guest Room with adjacent hallway full bath featuring a walk-in shower, private screened in porch, Flat screen TV, dresser and closet storage available
- 2nd Floor King Master Suite - private screened in balcony with daybed swing, en suite bath with jacuzzi tub and walk in shower, flat screen TV, walk-in closet and dresser storage available
- 2nd Floor King Suite with en suite private bathroom featuring a combination shower/tub, flat screen TV and DVD player, dresser and closet storage available
- 2nd Floor King Guest Room with shared jack and jill full bath featuring a combination shower/tub
- 2nd Floor Bunk Room - Twin over Twin x 2 - sleeps 4 with shared jack and jill full bathroom featuring a combination shower/tub
- Bonus: 2nd Floor Queen Sleeper sofa on landing
- Combination Tub/shower
- Outdoor Shower
- Sleep Sofa /futon
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycles Available
- Ceiling Fans
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- Jacuzzi Tub
- No Phone
- Washer & Dryer
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- Satellite / Cable
- WiFi Internet
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Bikes Available
- Gas Grill
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Shower
- Shared Pool
- Sleeping Porch
- Communal Pool
This is a great house. Very comfortable and nicer than I anticipated. I loved the new sofa and beds which greeted us when we arrived. Very nice! This location is killer and it was so easy to walk to everywhere we wanted to go in Watercolor AND Seaside. Would recommend!
No problems, no worries common in always ready to answer any questions. Everything was so easy to check in and out. Best and easiest ever!
Loved this home! We used the round game table as much if not more than the sectional sofa and tv area! Kitchen is open to the living spaces and has lots of bar seating as well. Large utility room off downstairs back hallway was great after the beach with a big group. We had teen boys and girls, several families, and all felt we had our own space. Third floor has a great tower if you need a private office space. Bedrooms are nice size and beds were very comfortable, too! Love love the location near the Seaside entrance!!
This house was PERFECT for our family! We have 5 boys that vary in age 21-12. There was plenty of room to spread out & great spaces to come together. There was room for my husband & sons to watch baseball while the rest of us played dominoes all in the same room because it was open enough to where we did not feel crowded. My favorite feature by far, however, was the screen porch of the Master Bedroom on the 2nd floor. It has a bed swing & another cozy space to read & can ONLY be accessed from the Master Bedroom!!! Perfect place to hide out when you need a little “down time”! The location could NOT be better! We are all tennis players so we walked across the street to play. It’s a quick bike ride to beach AND Seaside pavilion. We had a FABULOUS week and plan to stay here again ASAP!
Was a great location. Next to tennis and pickle ball courts. Close to downtown. Only drawback is the absence of a pool. However, that seems to be the norm in this community. Pools are nearby tho. Very organized system for checking in and outs. Beds were very comfy.
We were so pleased with our trip to Watercolor. The home that we rented is absolutely gorgeous and has a fantastic location within Watercolor. The bike paths, walking trails, pools, amenities and beach access were all wonderful. Paradise Found has a fantastic layout. The four king bedrooms and one bunk room worked really well for our group. The living area is very spacious and was the perfect gathering spot for our group. The kitchen, dining area and laundry room were also all great. The only complaint we have about the house is that the kitchen is very poorly stocked. The owners really need to invest in additional silverware, coffee mugs, china, wine glasses, regular glasses, dish towels, utensils and other items. This is truly our only complaint about an otherwise perfect stay. I would definitely recommend this home and would rent it again but I hope the owners take our suggestion about the kitchen seriously.
Home was spacious and located next to tennis courts and short bike ride to Seaside. Bedrooms and linens were pretty. Kitchen was large and and had nice appliances, but considering the size of the home, there were not enough coffee cups, wine glasses, silverware, dish towels. The kitchen could have, should have been better equipped.
Home is beautiful. We loved the location. Very clean. Issues: 2 coffee pots provided both too dirty to use. Told the management company and they said they would send someone over to clean them but no one ever came. We had to go out to get coffee every morning. We got locked out of our house in a rain storm because the lockbox was broken. (consider a keyless entry) Only 2 dish towels provided with the house. Only 2 glass wine glasses and 1 acrylic wine glass provided. These were all just a little inconvenient. We loved the screened in porch and overall had a great vacation!!! I would recommend renting this home!
the house was beautiful! Great location! And really loved all of the king beds!