Lake-Front Serenity, Watercolor #27
Golf Cart - Near Camp Watercolor - Bikes - Water Views - Spacious!
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Our spacious (3,344 square feet), luxury home is located on Pond Cypress Way, in the heart of the ever-buzzing Watercolor community. Perched in a rare, waterfront location, the bright and beautiful home allows guests to truly escape and experience the beauty of the neighborhood’s natural vegetation and landscape.
Our fantastic getaway features an awe-inducing, cathedral ceiling atop the 2nd level family room. This sky-high ceiling makes for a truly open, appealing and airy setting. In the grand room, plenty of plush and inviting seating faces a flat-screen TV and a beautiful, gas fireplace. The dining area features a custom made beach inspired table for 8 along with a wet bar.
Multiple doors lead directly onto the wrap around balcony that affords our guests wonderful outside seating, a gas grill and panoramic views over the pond in front. Three distinct seating options await including a dining table for eight, a set of low relaxing deep seating for pre-dinner cocktails and a cozy, high breakfast table that makes the most of the pond views.
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available year round with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation based on departure day - Summer is a Saturday arrival and departure only. You will be called within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request. **
Lakefront Serenity Features
- Complimentary use of a 6 seater golf cart and 4 bikes (some restrictions)
- 1 Minute Bike Ride to Camp Watercolor
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Keurig and drip coffee makers plus nearby wet bar
- 2nd Floor Main living area with views of the pond, fireplace, sound bar, and Smart TV with streaming
- 1st floor office nook with desk and seating - perfect for online school or working from the beach
- 2nd Floor Dining area with seating for 8 plus breakfast bar seating for 6
- Whole home Wifi and cable plus Netflix Streaming
- HE Washer & Dryer on 1st floor plus mini fridge
- Off Street Parking for 1 car. Additional neighborhood parking available on a first come, first serve basis. Street parking is prohibited.
- 3rd spacious loft area with pull out lounge chairs and flat screen TV - kids will LOVE this private space. Accessed via spiral staircase
- Gas grill on covered balcony plus outdoor dining for 10
- Outdoor shower with hot water
- Wrap around balcony with views of pond, ceiling fans and lounge with cushioned seating
- Private patio entrances with seating for all bedrooms - even the bunk room!
- 2nd Floor Powder Room
- Access to the Watercolor Beach Club and all community pools included
- Garage access not available with your reservation
5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, Sleeps 12
- 1st Floor King Master Suite - ceiling fan, flat screen tv, en suite bathroom with double vanity sinks, walk in shower and soaking tub, walk in closet, private covered patio with seating.
- 2nd Floor King Master Suite - ceiling fan, flat screen TV, en suite bathroom with double vanity sinks, walk in shower with bench seating, walk in closet and dresser storage, private covered balcony with seating.
- 1st Floor Queen Suite - view of pond, ceiling fan, flat screen tv, en suite bathroom with shower/tun combo, walk in closet plus dresser storage, private entrance to wrap around front porch access.
- 1st Floor Queen Suite - view of pond, ceiling fan, flat screen tv, shared hallway bathroom with shower/tub combo, closet and dresser storage, private entrance to wrap around front porch.
- 1st Floor Bunk Room with 2 Twin Bunks (sleeps 4) - Twin over Twin x 2 - no tvs, sliding barn door, under bed storage, individual bunk lights, built in ladder and guard rails for safety, private porch with seating, hallway access to full bath with vanity sink and combination shower/tub (shared with 1 bedroom)
- 2nd Floor Powder Room
- Combination Tub/shower
- Outdoor Shower
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycles Available
- Ceiling Fans
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- No Phone
- Washer & Dryer
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Netflix Streaming
- Satellite / Cable
- WiFi Internet
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Bikes Available
- Gas Grill
- Golf Cart Available
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Shower
- Shared Pool
- Communal Pool
I loved the service and home. It’s was clean and the team that manages it did a great job.
Lake front serenity was in a great location. Quiet neighborhood, close to Publix and a golf cart or bike ride to beach. The home was clean and sanitized. Everything was available that you would need for a week long vacation with 2 families of 4.
Parking 2 vehicles and the golf cart was an issue without use of the garage but we made it work and parked one vehicle down the street.
Our vacation at Watercolor's Lake-Front Serenity #27 was ideal. The house is beautiful, fully equipped and perfectly maintained! Not a detail was forgotten. Upon arrival, we settled easily in to the tastefully decorated home away from home. Not only luxurious, but also very comfortable. Totally fresh and clean. Spacious but inviting and warm. The kitchen was large and easily accommodated our chefs at heart. Coffee and conversation on the porch and long evening meals around the family dining tables allowed for TOTAL relaxation. The bedrooms were sumptuous with room for everyone to "get away" for extra sleep and much appreciated rest. We took long walks and bike rides throughout the resort, enjoying the first rate amenities offered. Tennis and bocce ball stirred up a "little" competition. All in all... THE PERFECT VACATION!
Lake Front Serenity is a great house!
I know - “perfection” sounds dramatic - but it is the truth. In my opinion the pictures don’t do it justice - and the pictures are what sold me on this property!
I was vacationing w my 4 adults kids and their spouse/sig others, and 4 grandkids. The house provided the PERFECT set up. Plenty of room for all of us to be together and hangout/playgames/relax/eat.
We plan to return next summer and this house will be our go-to.
This house made everything easy. THANK YOU!
We love staying in Watercolor with the beautiful homes, access to the beach, and all of the amenities that it offers. Lake-Front Serenity is a great home and perfect for our family of 12!
We rented this house for a week over winter break with another family. We have 20-something children with significant others, so this house was a great fit bedroom-wise. It also has a big dining table for group meals and ample seating in the living area. This house has really nice porches which we used on warm days and would be wonderful in warmer weather. We've stayed in Watercolor before and enjoy biking and walking. Also, the New Years fireworks in Seaside are great.
The only misleading information about this rental is that there's not enough room in the driveway for 2 cars plus the golf cart. We ended up having the golf cart put in the locked garage and not using it, but that wouldn't be so appealing in the summer. I would definitely recommend this house to others and we'll consider renting it again.
We had a great time in Santa Rosa Beach & loved every minute of our stay. Watercolor has so many great amenities. We enjoyed using the golf cart to get around.
Our family had a wonderful time staying in this property for a week. The location was perfect for our family with children as it was on a quiet street and beautiful view looking back towards the pond. Loved the deck and all the seating spaces and utilized the bikes and golf carts quite a bit. We would love to go back again sometime. In addition exclusive 30a was great to deal
With and very timely with a few questions I had and provided all the information we would need together for us.
The pictures do not do justice of this beautiful home. It is very spacious and gives room for every one to have their own space. The master bedroom has bedding that is so comfortable I am looking to buy a mattress and comforter just like it. The porches are magnificent and have beautiful views. The pond it overlooks has fish and turtles that we fed each day. The quiet street allows for peace and tranquility. Very close to camp pool. Excellent location Best home I have stayed at in Watercolor.