Lake-Front Serenity, Watercolor #27
Loaded LakeFront Views and Lrg Outdoor Area w Cart
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Our spacious luxury home located on Pond Cypress Way, in the heart of the ever-buzzing Watercolor community. Perched in a rare, waterfront location, the bright & beautiful home allows guests to truly escape & experience the beauty of the neighborhood’s natural vegetation + landscape. New floors throughout home & upgraded kitchen for 2022!
Our fantastic getaway features an awe-inducing, cathedral ceiling atop the 2nd level family room. This sky-high ceiling makes for a truly open, appealing and airy setting. In the grand room, plenty of plush & inviting seating faces a flat-screen TV + a beautiful, gas fireplace. The dining area features a custom made beach inspired table for 8 along w/ wet bar.
Multiple doors lead directly onto wrap around balcony that offers guests wonderful outside seating, gas grill & panoramic views over the pond. Three distinct seating options await including a dining table for 8, a set of low relaxing deep seating for pre-dinner cocktails & a cozy, high breakfast table that makes the most of the pond views.
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation. You will be contacted within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request or provided alternative. **
Lakefront Serenity Features
- Complimentary 6 seater golf cart- Use within Watercolor only
- Complimentary 4 bikes
- 1min Bike Ride to Camp Watercolor
- Gourmet kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, Keurig & drip coffee makers + wet bar
- 2nd Floor Main living area w/ views of the pond, fireplace, sound bar, & Smart TV w/ streaming
- 1st floor office nook w/ desk and seating - ideal for online school or remote workers
- 2nd Floor Dining area w/ seating for 8 + breakfast bar seating for 6
- Whole home Wifi and Cable + Netflix Streaming
- HE Washer & Dryer on 1st floor + mini fridge
- Off Street Parking for 1 vehicle. More neighborhood parking available on a first come, first serve basis. Street parking is prohibited
- 3rd loft area with Foosball and TV - kids will LOVE this private space. Accessed via spiral staircase
- Gas grill on covered balcony plus outdoor dining for 10
- Outdoor shower
- Wrap around balcony with views of pond, ceiling fans and lounge
- Private patio entrances with seating for all bedrooms
- Access to Beach Club, Camp Club and all Watercolor pools included for 12 guests age 5 and older. Community pools heated during cooler months.
- Garage access not available
- Strict No Pet Policy at this home due to allergies. Bringing any unauthorized animals will result in fines and possible eviction plus the additional fees of deep cleaning the home.
5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, Sleeps 12
- 1st Floor King Master Suite - TV, en suite bath with double vanity sinks, walk in shower and soaking tub, walk in closet, private covered patio with seating.
- 2nd Floor King Master Suite -TV, en suite bath with double vanity sinks, walk in shower with bench seating, walk in closet and dresser storage, private covered balcony with seating.
- 1st Floor Queen Suite - view of pond, TV, en suite bath with shower/tun combo, walk in closet plus dresser storage, private entrance to wrap around front porch access.
- 1st Floor Queen Suite - view of pond, TV, shared hall bath with shower/tub combo, closet and dresser storage, private entrance to wrap around front porch.
- 1st Floor Bunk Room with 2 Twin Bunks (sleeps 4) - Twin over Twin x 2 - no tvs, sliding barn door, under bed storage, individual bunk lights, built in ladder and guard rails for safety, private porch with seating, hallway access to full bath with vanity sink and combo shower/tub (shared with 1 bedroom)
- 2nd Floor Powder Room
- Combination Tub/shower
- Outdoor Shower
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycles Available
- Ceiling Fans
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- No Phone
- Washer & Dryer
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Netflix Streaming
- Satellite / Cable
- WiFi Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Bikes Available
- Gas Grill
- Golf Cart Available
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Shower
- Shared Pool
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
We had three families stay and it was great. Everyone had a comfortable place to sleep, the home was clean and the communication with the property management company was terrific.
What an amazing place! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful with home with us. Our family enjoyed every moment of our week long stay in Watercolor, and we could not have asked for better accommodations. This home is spacious, modern, and well appointed. Tucked away in a quiet enclave of Watercolor, overlook the pond, it is the perfect retreat after a busy day of activities. Three levels of luxurious accommodations allowed our family to be together but spread out with room for everyone to enjoy. The porches are amazing to enjoy meals outdoors, even on a rainy day. Use of the golf cart and bikes made getting around Watercolor a breeze! Whether heading to the beach, the pool, or kayaking in the lake, or dining out, we never had to use our cars. The kitchen was well-equipped and having Publix within walking distance was another plus! We enjoyed grilling out and cooking meals in a few nights. We simply cannot say enough good things about this home and it's perfect location in one of Florida's finest beach destinations!!! The most beautiful beach anywhere, tons of dining options, tennis, golf, biking...we barely had time to take it all in over the course of the week. Thank you! We look forward to coming again next year!
The house was so beautiful and perfect for entertaining, sharing with another family or just staying alone. Everything was in great shape. The only thing that could use a little updating is the golf cart, but it works fine and we were still able to enjoy it. Overall, fantastic property and experience!
We have stayed in so many places around Seaside and Watercolor and this is the best by far. This home is spectacular! Waking up to coffee or enjoying a glass of wine after the beach, sitting on the balcony looking over the beautiful pond was exactly what we needed for a relaxing vacation. Having the camp so close was a bonus with small children and the beach was a short bike ride or golf cart away. If you want a beautiful place to enjoy Watercolor, then look no further. You won't regret it! We will be back for sure.
We had an amazing stay! The service and communication was attentive and the house was stunning. We didn't want to leave and will most certainly be back.
We had such a great time staying here and enjoyed everything the house had to offer. The house was clean and very well taken care of. I would highly recommend staying here!
We had an awesome experience. Our needs were taken care of and we felt very welcomed. Would 100% come back and stay at this home.
I loved the service and home. It’s was clean and the team that manages it did a great job.
Lake front serenity was in a great location. Quiet neighborhood, close to Publix and a golf cart or bike ride to beach. The home was clean and sanitized. Everything was available that you would need for a week long vacation with 2 families of 4.
Parking 2 vehicles and the golf cart was an issue without use of the garage but we made it work and parked one vehicle down the street.
Our vacation at Watercolor's Lake-Front Serenity #27 was ideal. The house is beautiful, fully equipped and perfectly maintained! Not a detail was forgotten. Upon arrival, we settled easily in to the tastefully decorated home away from home. Not only luxurious, but also very comfortable. Totally fresh and clean. Spacious but inviting and warm. The kitchen was large and easily accommodated our chefs at heart. Coffee and conversation on the porch and long evening meals around the family dining tables allowed for TOTAL relaxation. The bedrooms were sumptuous with room for everyone to "get away" for extra sleep and much appreciated rest. We took long walks and bike rides throughout the resort, enjoying the first rate amenities offered. Tennis and bocce ball stirred up a "little" competition. All in all... THE PERFECT VACATION!
The above cancellation policy is for most Exclusive 30A properties. Please check the home description on the Exclusive 30A website or your specific rental agreement for the cancellation policy specific to that property or to your reservation. For reservations made prior to February 11, 2023. Please check your rental agreement for your cancellation policy.