Gulf Front Designer Home perfect for families. MUST SEE!
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Let me take you down to Kokomo! Gulf front home newly redecorated by our professional design team. Spacious floor plan with a large living area flowing into a dining area and full kitchen - all with incredible Panoramic Gulf Views! All new luxury bedding with sleeping for 13 in four bedrooms, including 2 king suites.
This home is located in a quiet Seagrove neighborhood with a spacious beach front location. Avoid the crowds while still being close to shopping and dining on 30A! Kokomo is a quick 4 minute drive to Old Florida Fish House, Buddy's Fish Market, and Coastal Dune Co.
**Available for Saturday to Saturday rentals only during summer season. Nightly (with seasonal nightly minimums) and Weekly rates available all other times. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation.**
Kokomo features a wrap around Gulf facing porch and Gulf facing balcony with lots of seating, including an outdoor dining table under an umbrella. The private beach entrance leads to daily setup of 6 beach chairs and 3 umbrellas by 30A Shades. Your family may never want to leave!
- Gulf Front home with private beach entrance
- Gulf Facing deck and balconies with lots adirondack seating
- Outdoor dining on Gulf facing porch
- Wrap around porch - goes 360 degrees around the home!
- Panoramic Gulf views from almost every room in the house
- 6 Beach Chairs and 3 Umbrellas set up by 30A Shades (March - October reservations only)
- Complimentary Use of 4 Taxi bikes starting Spring Break 2021
- Fire pit with seating
- Outdoor grill
- Parking for 4-5 cars
- Cable and wifi
- Full kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances from Bosch and Samsung
- Dining for 10 plus breakfast bar seating for 4
- Flat screen TVs in all bedrooms plus large smart TV, blu-Ray player and Bose Sound System in the living room
- Pack and Play available in Guest Room
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- 1st Floor Powder Room
4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, Sleeps 13
- 2nd Floor King Master Suite - Gulf Views, private Gulf facing balcony entrance, flat screen TV, closet and dresser storage, sitting area with loveseat, en suite bath with vanity sink and walk-in shower featuring bench seating
- 2nd Floor King Master Suite - flat screen TV, dresser and closet storage, en suite bath with vanity sink and walk-in shower
- 2nd Floor King Suite with twin daybed plus trundle (sleeps 4) - Gulf Views, private Gulf facing balcony entrance, flat screen TV, dresser and closet storage, en suite access to shared full bath with walk-in shower
- 2nd Floor Guest Room - Sleeps 5 in a Queen bed plus Twin over Queen bunk with Twin Trundle, flat screen TV, dresser and closet storage, hallway access to shared full bath with walk-in shower and vanity sink
- Combination Tub/shower
- Outdoor Shower
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycles Available
- High Speed Internet
- Washer & Dryer
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- WiFi Internet
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Bikes Available
Loved the location of Kokomo! It was wonderful to walk right out in the sand. Also, sunsets were beautiful from the panoramic view of this cozy and comfortable house. We enjoyed cooking in the well stocked kitchen and staying in. Would definitely go back.
Great, the home was perfect for us.
Kokomo #59 was the perfect beach house getaway! Perfect location in the beach! Chairs and umbrellas that come with the house are great! Kitchen is very well equipped for cooking. House was very clean and very nice!
This is a fabulous house with wonderful beach access. Two families spent a week enjoying the house and water. We loved the bedroom/bathroom set up and the main floor kitchen/living area was great as well. The crowning jewel was the deck off the main floor where you can enjoy sunrises/sunsets and fabulous water views. I hope to return to this property and will definitely tell friends about it!
Would never stay anywhere else again. The place was perfect inside and out. Very clean, the best ocean views, and super comfortable!
The house was in a perfect location, right on the beach! I was with my family of children, their spouses and my grandchildren. We had a wonderful time in Kokomo! The house was beautifully furnished, clean, and comfortable. The management staff was very helpful when we had problems or concerns.
We had a wonderful stay at Kokomo. It was perfect for two families and waking up to that view every morning was amazing.
Fabulous week in Sea Grove Beach at Kokomo....
Beautifully appointed! Great location!
We absolutely loved this house. The size was fantastic - we had plenty of room for all of the members of our family. The decor is lovely, and the views from the main living area and the upstairs bedrooms were spectacular. But nothing beats the beachfront location; being able to just walk from your deck to the sand was the absolute best part of this home. It is such a quick drive to the grocery store, restaurants and the Seaside shopping area. We all said numerous times that we would rent this home again in a heartbeat.