Driftwood Cottage #96
5B Luxury Pet Friendly Overlooks Pool w EV Charger
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Pet Friendly! EV Charger! This luxury beach house is a peaceful retreat for families wanting to be near 30A while enjoying a quieter atmosphere and active lifestyle provided in the NatureWalk neighborhood. This 2800sqft. home is well appointed for a relaxing vacation experience, with indoor fireplace, screened in back porch overlooking a large landscaped fenced-in backyard, Smart TVs throughout, & full kitchen w/ professional appliances.
Visiting in an electric car? We have you covered, with a private universal L2 (J1772) EV charger!
Rare location! Adjacent to The Gathering Spot, enjoy a resort experience right outside your door. The Gathering Spot includes heated lap pool, hot tub, covered children's splash pool, large playground, outdoor grills, lots of poolside seating + dining, and restrooms. NatureWalk is a walkabout community & proudly features miles of private walking trails throughout the neighborhood + adjacent Point Washington State Forest. Grab a quick workout along the way w/ guided HIIT activities along the trail.
Don't forget your furry family member! Your dog wants to explore 30A, too. This designer home & neighborhood is pet friendly. The quiet neighborhood is great for walks w/ pup. *Must have written approval from Exclusive 30A to bring your pet and pay a non-refundable pet fee.
When you're ready to visit the 30A sands, Van Ness Beach Entrance is only 2.7 miles away. Parking is available here at the ADA-accessible beach entrance, between Watercolor & Seaside. Seaside is only 2 miles away for shopping & dining options!
* Reservation requests are subject to confirmation based on departure day. You will be called within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request. **
Driftwood Cottage Features
- Pet Friendly for up to 2 dogs, 45 pounds or less, and non-shedding. Approval from Exclusive 30A and payment of a non-refundable pet fee is required prior to your arrival.
- Private Universal L2 (J1772) EV charger. Tesla charging adapter provided
- Complimentary 4 Taxi bikes
- Adjacent to The Gathering Spot w/ Heated Community Pools including heated lap pool, hot tub, & covered kids pool
- Adjacent to Playground
- 27 Miles of Walking & Biking trails in neighborhood + Point Washington State Forest, including to Hwy 30A & the beach
- Fitness Trail throughout the neighborhood w/ guided workout plan
The Gathering Spot includes outdoor grills, restrooms, outdoor dining, & outdoor shower
- Neighborhood Pickleball Court
- Gourmet kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances & Keurig Coffee Maker
- Dining Area w/ seating for 8 + Breakfast Bar seating for 4
- Screened-in back porch w/ outdoor dining & outdoor TV
- Landscaped backyard
- Main living area w/ gas fireplace & Smart TV
- Laundry room w/ HE washer + dryer
- Sonos Sound System
- Covered front porch w/ seating
- High-end 6-Burner Stainless Steel Gas Grill
- Outdoor shower
- Parking 2-3 cars at home & designated community parking for additional vehicles.
- NatureWalk is 1 mile to Hwy 30A, 2.7 miles to Van Ness Beach Entrance, & 2 miles to Seaside
5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 14
- 2nd Floor King Suite - spacious floor plan, Smart TV + Sonos Sound Bar, balcony w/ twin daybed swing, walk in closet, en suite bath w/ his + hers vanity sinks, walk in shower, & tub
- 1st Floor King Guest Room - flat screen TV, walk in closet/dresser storage, adjacent to full bath w/ combo shower/tub
- 2nd Floor King Suite - flat screen TV, closet/dresser storage, en suite entrance to shared full bath w/ combo shower/tub
- 2nd Floor King Guest Room - flat screen TV, closet storage, hallway entrance to shared full bath w/ combo shower/tub
- 2nd floor Bunk Room - custom double twin bunk and full bunk (sleeps 6), hallway entrance to shared full bath w/ combo shower/tub, wall mounted 75" 4k Smart TV
- Combination Tub/shower
- Outdoor Shower
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- No Phone
- Washer & Dryer
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Basketball Court
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- Satellite / Cable
- Smart TV
- Smart TV With Streaming
- Sonos Speaker System
- Stereo System
- WiFi Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Island
- BBQ Grill
- Bikes Available
- EV Charger
- Outdoor Shower
- Shared Pool
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
The house was beautiful, clean and the beds were very comfortable. The kitchen was well stocked. The property exceeded the description for amenities. Very well maintained and excellent customer service. Internet was not good but we have plenty to do without the TV.
Great home next to the pool allowed us to hit the hot tub and pool every evening after a day at the beach, lots of bike riding and a bit of shopping. This is a a really good place to stay!!!
We absolutely loved this home, roomy and perfect for our three small families to relax and get away. The pool was right next door but you never heard noise from inside the home. Loved the location for having small kids with us, There was a very nice playground next to the home. It was perfect. Great to wake up and go for walks in the morning. Peaceful and not to chaotic. The porches we’re so inviting to hang out at night. Plenty of dishes, and towels. Bedding was comfortable. Very clean!!! The kitchen was also so fun to cook and serve meals in. only one downside was one of the upstairs bathrooms didn’t drain very well but that is a small fix and didn’t bother us too much. We definitely hope to come back in the future! Also grocery store was so close and very nice!!
The home is absolutely beautiful and in a perfect location within the development, especially for guests traveling with children. I was concerned about noise given the proximity to the pool, but we heard nothing while inside! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would recommend the home to others. The only draw back was that the backyard was not maintain at all, the grass/weeds were over a foot high. In addition, I do not believe the yard was fully fenced in the back. I would recommend the owners increase the landscaping cadence. To note, the locks on the doors are all weird and very difficult to lock/unlock. The management company told us to only use the door off the garage, since the front was almost unmanageable.
We had a wonderful time in this very clean house. Any concerns we had were resolved within 24 hours. Location right next to the gathering place was great for the family. Kitchen was easy to cook in and the outdoor grill worked well. Will look forward to booking again.
This vacation home was absolutely perfect for our family. All the features made it feel like home. It was very clean and well kept! Property managers went above and beyond to make our stay perfect. Will definitely stay here on our next trip!
We loved the house. Is was gorgeous. Plenty of space, loved the location. Beach access is a drive but we were okay with that. The teens biked. Love that the house came with four bikes. Kitchen is perfect for night for cooking in.
Very clean and well maintained. Great location in a quiet neighborhood. Right next to the pool and playground. Across the street from the beach path that is only one mile and easy to navigate on the bikes provided by the rental. Overall, wonderful experience. Would definitely rent the same house again.
The house was beautiful and clean! We had everything we needed! Enough space for the adults and kids to spread out and right next door to the pool!!
This house is stunning! Very spacious, fully equipped for a large group, extremely clean, and the staff was very responsive. We will definitely stay here again.
The above cancellation policy is for most Exclusive 30A properties. Please check the home description on the Exclusive 30A website or your specific rental agreement for the cancellation policy specific to that property or to your reservation. For reservations made prior to February 11, 2023. Please check your rental agreement for your cancellation policy.