Driftwood Cottage #96
5BR LUXURY BEACH HOUSE OVERLOOKING RESORT POOL - Pet Friendly! EV Charger
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Pet Friendly! EV Charger! This luxury beach house is a peaceful retreat for families who want to be near 30A while enjoying the quieter atmosphere and active lifestyle provided in the new NatureWalk neighborhood. This 2800 square foot home is well appointed for a relaxing vacation experience, including an indoor fireplace, screened in back porch overlooking a large landscaped fenced-in backyard, large Smart TVs throughout the home, and full kitchen with professional appliances.
Visiting the beach in an electric car? We have you covered, with a private universal L2 (J1772) electric car charger!
Rare location! Adjacent to The Gathering Spot, enjoy a resort experience right outside your door. The Gathering Spot includes a heated lap pool, hot tub, covered children's splash pool, large playground, outdoor grills, lots of poolside seating and dining, and restrooms. NatureWalk is a walkabout community and proudly features miles of private walking trails throughout the neighborhood and adjacent Point Washington State Forest. Grab a quick workout along the way with guided HIIT activities along the trail.
Don't forget your furry family member either! Your dog wants to romp around 30A, too. This designer home and neighborhood is pet friendly. The quiet neighborhood is great for walks with pup. *Must have written approval from Exclusive 30A to bring your pet and pay a non-refundable pet fee.
When you are ready to visit the sands of 30A, the Van Ness Beach Entrance is only 2.7 miles from the home. Parking is available at this ADA accessible beach entrance, located between Watercolor and Seaside.. Seaside is only 2 miles away for shopping and dining options!
**7 Night Minimum required year round. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation based on departure day. You will be called within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request. **
Driftwood Cottage Features
- Pet Friendly! - must receive written approval from Exclusive 30A and pay a non-refundable pet fee
- Private Universal L2 (J1772) electric car charger
- Complimentary Use of 4 Taxi bikes
- Adjacent to The Gathering Spot with Heated Community Pools including heated lap pool, hot tub, and covered kids pool
- Playground adjacent to the house
- 27 Miles of Walking and Biking trails throughout the neighborhood and Point Washington State Forest, including to Hwy 30A and the beach
- Fitness Trail throughout the neighborhood with guided workout plan
- The Gathering Spot includes outdoor grills, restrooms, outdoor dining, and outdoor shower
- Neighborhood Pickleball Court
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Keurig Coffee Maker
- Dining area with seating for 8 plus breakfast bar seating for 4
- Screened-in back porch with outdoor dining and outdoor TV
- Landscaped backyard
- Main living area with gas fireplace and Smart TV
- Laundry room with HE washer and dryer
- Sonos Sound System
- Covered front porch with seating
- 2nd Floor Custom Bunk Room (Sleeps 6) with wall mounted 75" 4k Smart TV
- Professional 6-Burner Stainless Steel Gas Frill
- Outdoor shower
- Parking 2-3 cars at the house and designated community parking for additional vehicles.
- 4 Minutes to Publix
- NatureWalk is 1 Mile to Hwy 30A, 2.7 Miles to Van Ness Beach Entrance, and 2 Miles to Seaside
5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 14
- 2nd Floor King Master Suite - spacious floor plan, Smart TV plus Sonos Sound Bar, balcony with twin daybed swing, walk in closet, en suite bath with his and hers vanity sinks, walk in shower, and tub
- 1st Floor King Guest Room - flat screen TV, walk in closet and dresser storage, adjacent to full bath with combo shower/tub
- 2nd Floor King Suite - flat screen TV, closet and dresser storage, en suite entrance to shared full bath with combo shower/tub
- 2nd Floor King Guest Room - flat screen TV, closet storage, hallway entrance to shared full bath with combo shower/tub
- 2nd floor Bunk Room - sleeps up to 6 in a custom double twin bunk and full bunk, hallway entrance to shared full bath with combo shower/tub, wall mounted 75" 4k Smart TV
- Combination Tub/shower
- Outdoor Shower
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- No Phone
- Washer & Dryer
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Basketball Court
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- Satellite / Cable
- Smart TV
- Smart TV With Streaming
- Sonos Speaker System
- Stereo System
- WiFi Internet
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Island
- BBQ Grill
- Bikes Available
- EV Charger
- Outdoor Shower
- Shared Pool
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
We had a wonderful time in this very clean house. Any concerns we had were resolved within 24 hours. Location right next to the gathering place was great for the family. Kitchen was easy to cook in and the outdoor grill worked well. Will look forward to booking again.
This vacation home was absolutely perfect for our family. All the features made it feel like home. It was very clean and well kept! Property managers went above and beyond to make our stay perfect. Will definitely stay here on our next trip!
In no particular order:
Excellent location -- convenient to everything --Seaside, Rosemary Beach, Graton, Miramar...short (.8 miles) to beach
Property was as photographed
Property needs power washing, new paint is needed on from porch and back porch, garage door is suffering from wood rot
There really was no grass in the backyard--all weeds
Mold in master shower - because we were there for three weeks we hired a cleaning crew -- they got rid of the mold
Great service when we had an issue with AC and TV in one of the bedrooms--very responsive
Would be willing to give 5 star review if these relatively minor issues were taken care of.
Given the cost we expected a property in excellent condition.
We would recommend property if these minor issues were addressed
We loved the house. Is was gorgeous. Plenty of space, loved the location. Beach access is a drive but we were okay with that. The teens biked. Love that the house came with four bikes. Kitchen is perfect for night for cooking in.
Very clean and well maintained. Great location in a quiet neighborhood. Right next to the pool and playground. Across the street from the beach path that is only one mile and easy to navigate on the bikes provided by the rental. Overall, wonderful experience. Would definitely rent the same house again.
The house was beautiful and clean! We had everything we needed! Enough space for the adults and kids to spread out and right next door to the pool!!
This house is stunning! Very spacious, fully equipped for a large group, extremely clean, and the staff was very responsive. We will definitely stay here again.