Downward Dog #105
PetFriendly Luxe By Beach w Fenced Pool and Patio
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Beautiful and spacious home in a quiet Seacrest neighborhood but also very close to Alys Beach and Rosemary make "Downward Dog" the best of serenity & access to the best hot spots on 30A. Located only 2min from Alys Beach and 8min from Rosemary Beach, you can easily bike to shopping and dining. Plus you can stroll to the neighborhood beach access in minutes! This beach access is shared with few homes, making it a uncrowded section of the 30A white sands.
This well appointed home features beautiful interiors with a spacious floor plan. Your family will enjoy the renovated kitchen with high end appliances which flows into the main living room with comfortable sectional sofa and large flat screen TV. Exit through the double french doors to the fenced in backyard and private pool. The pool area included a sun deck, covered patio, and screened in patio. These outdoor spaces will allow you to feel as if you are in your own private resort.
With all suite bedrooms, your entire crew will be able to enjoy personal spaces with ease. The home features a king suite on the bottom floor as well as two suites on the top floor including a deluxe bunk suite with sleeping for up to 7. This is a great space for the kids to congregate.
Don't forget your furry family member either! Your dog wants to romp around 30A, too. This designer home and neighborhood is pet friendly. *Must have written approval from Exclusive 30A to bring your pet and pay a non-refundable pet fee. Bringing an unauthorized pet will result in fines and possible eviction.
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available year round with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation based on departure day. You will be called within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request. **
Downward Dog Features
- Private Pool - can be heated for an additional fee for reservations October - April
- Pet Friendly! - must receive written approval from Exclusive 30A and pay a non-refundable pet fee
- Fenced in back yard with plenty of green space
- Outdoor gas grill and poolside dining table
- Screened in patio with outdoor dining for 4, ceiling fans, sun drapes, and cushioned outdoor sofa
- 2 Min walk to neighborhood beach access just across 30A on Green Street - uncrowded portion of the beach!
- Complimentary use of 3 Taxi Bikes
- 3 Minute bike ride to shopping and dining in Alys Beach
- 8 Minute bike ride to the Rosemary Beach shopping and dining area
- Driveway parking for 3 vehicles
- Cable and wifi available
- Designer interiors throughout the home with renovated full kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances
- Dining table with seating for 5 and nearby breakfast bar seating for 3
- 2nd floor landing with workspace including a desk and chair
- All suite bedrooms
- King suite on 1st floor
- PacknPlay available
- 2nd Floor Laundry room with HE washer and dryer
- Concierge service including bike rentals, grocery delivery, and baby equipment rentals available
3 Suites plus 1st floor Powder Room, Sleeps 11
- 1st Floor King Suite - private entrance to sundeck, workspace with desk and chair, dresser and reach in closet storage, flat screen TV, ceiling fan, en suite bath with walk-in shower and double vanity sink
- 2nd Floor King Suite - private balcony overlooking pool, walk-in closet and dresser storage, TV and ceiling fan, en suite bath with claw foot combination shower/tub and vanity sink
- 2nd Floor Guest Suite - sleeping for 7 in a king over king bunk and twin over queen bunk, guardrail and ladder for top bunks, TV and ceiling fan, dresser and closet storage, en suite bath with walk-in shower and double vanity sink
- Child Bed
- Combination Tub/shower
- Sleep Sofa /futon
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Desk Chair
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycles Available
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Air
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- No Phone
- Pack And Play
- Washer & Dryer
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- Satellite / Cable
- Smart TV
- Smart TV With Streaming
- Stereo System
- WiFi Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Island
- BBQ Grill
- Bikes Available
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Shower
- Private Pool
- Screened-In Porch
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
Great location and as advertised. Communication with property management team easy to communicate with.
Staying at Downward Dog was great! Short drive to grocery store/ short bike/golf cart ride to restaurants and perfect short walk across to private beach area, then come back, rinse off and jump in the personal pool at the home! It was perfect (except claw tub- may need to change to shower like other master, it wasn’t convention for an over 6’ tall person, but it worked for a week!)
Amenities in kitchen were great- everything you need for the week stay. Fenced in back yard was perfect for our 4 legged family member just some extra lights outside(by fence/landscaping) would be awesome to see them for the last potty of night since it was very dark. Would definately recommend and already have for others!
Excellent location with just a block from the beach plus an easy walk or quick bike ride to town. The house was very nice and Super clean + cozy furniture and beds. Outside pool area and hardscape was adequate..just as shown in photos. We will be back!
This house was perfect for our family of 8. The house was clean, beautiful, and had everything you would need. We cooked every meal at the house and the kitchen and living room was perfect for having everyone downstairs. The beach access was the best part. It is private and was nice to enjoy it for a week and it was not overcrowded at all. This house is close to everything and a must stay for your trip on 30A! We can’t wait come back!
The pictures did not do this house justice. Rooms are much bigger in person! The private beach access for us was the best feature of this property. Not having to fight for a front row spot alone with worth staying at this place.
Family of 10 had a great time and had plenty of space. We typically stay somewhere different every year on 30a, but we would really consider staying at the Downward Dog again.
The pictures are accurate but the place was actually nicer than the pictures! Tall ceilings made the space seem even larger. The pool was
always sparkling clean and the whole place was ready when we arrived. We loved staying there and would definitely recommend!
Downward Dog was perfect for us. We all loved sitting on the enclosed porch. My daughter and I are sun lovers so we enjoyed the outdoor pool. We also workout daily and enjoyed out walks into town. The house was extremely clean and well equipped.
The only negatives were WiFi was out and website said router was in living room but it was upstairs in bunk bed room. We didn’t need the tv although would have liked to watch horse race and golf but channels weren’t set up.
We had a fabulous stay at Downward Dog and so did our pups! The home is beautiful and clean. We loved the area. So many options of things to do, especially for the pups. The beaches are stunning. We can't wait to come back!
House is very up to date with all colours and fabrics Easy to relax and spend time with kids and friends alike. 2 min to walk to beach with easy access to sand and beautiful water. Very private and quite but not boring. The paddle boards worked out great. We rented golf cart for very short ride to all great shops and dinning in Rosemary Beach! Great Location!!!
The above cancellation policy is for most Exclusive 30A properties. Please check the home description on the Exclusive 30A website or your specific rental agreement for the cancellation policy specific to that property or to your reservation. For reservations made prior to February 11, 2023. Please check your rental agreement for your cancellation policy.