3 King Suites. Bikes. Close to EVERYTHING! 3400 Sq Ft
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
In the spirit of the original Watercolor Community, our 3,400 sq foot home on Dandelion Drive boasts an amazing location in a very spacious home decorated in an Americana meets beachy style. Our retreat is a perfect beach getaway located across from the Watercolor Tennis center. It’s all about location in Watercolor and a home this close to the front of the neighborhood does not come easily – so book fast to grab it before someone else does.
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available year round with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation based on departure day. You will be called within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request. **
The spacious main living area is located on the second floor and features a full kitchen, dining area under an artisan chandelier, and double door entrance to the balcony for outdoor dining and an additional sitting area. There is a second living room on the 1st floor - perfect for the kids to play games or watch a movie.
Step out of your Watercolor hideaway and find yourself in the heart of the community, very close to the front of the neighborhood and Gulf, only a few minutes bike ride to the Gulf of Mexico, the world-renowned and highly acclaimed Watercolor Beach Club, as well as the bustling town of Seaside! Kick off your shoes and sink your feet into the powdery, white sand while enjoying the gorgeous emerald waters.
- Complimentary Use of 5 Taxi Bikes (some restrictions)
- Across from the Watercolor Tennis Center
- 2 Minute bike ride to Camp Watercolor
- 3 Minute bike ride to Seaside using the Watercolor cut through at Viridian Dr
- 4 Minute bike ride to the Beach Club
- Parking for 4 vehicles
- Porch and balcony overlooking a nature preserve and walking trail
- Garden area with adirondack seating
- Outdoor grill on back balcony
- Spacious main living area with 20 foot wood beamed ceilings on the 2nd floor
- 1st Floor TV room with sectional sofa, flat screen TV, DVD, legos, and a library full of kids books
- Full Kitchen with open shelves for ease
- Flat screen TVs throughout home with cable
- Dining area with seating for 13
- Highchair available
- Screened in front balcony with outdoor dining for 10 plus seating area with cushioned loveseat
- Covered Front Porch with swing bench and views of the Watercolor Tennis Center
- Laundry room with washer and dryer plus storage for beach supplies
- Private outdoor shower
- Access to Watercolor Beach Club, Camp Watercolor, and community pools included
5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, Sleeps 16
- 2nd Floor Master with King Bed - views of a nature preserve, closet storage, workspace with desk and chair, renovated en suite bath with vanity sink and walk in shower
- 2nd Floor Master with King Bed - views of a nature preserve, closet and dresser storage, flat screen TV and DVD player, renovated en suite bath with dual vanity sink and walk in shower
- 1st Floor Master with King Bed - views of a nature preserve, closet and dresser storage, flat screen TV and DVD player, renovated en suite bath with dual vanity sink and walk in shower
- 1st Floor Bunk Room with 2 twin bunks (Sleeps 4) - dresser and closet storage, built in ladder and guard rails on top bunks for safety, individual lights for each bunk, adjacent to full bath with his and hers vanity sinks plus combination shower/tub
- 1st Floor Guest Room with twin bunk and queen bed (Sleeps 4) - dresser and closet storage, built in ladder and guard rails on top bunks for safety, individual lights for each bunk, adjacent to full bath with his and hers vanity sinks plus combination shower/tub
- Bonus: Hallway Twin Daybed with Twin Trundle on 2nd Floor landing
- Combination Tub/shower
We loved our stay! Beautiful home with plenty of space. Great location- near Camp Watercolor which was great for my child. 8-10 minute walk to the beach and Seaside.
The house was perfect for our needs, accommodating our six adults in three master suites, and four kids in two bunk rooms. Location is perfect, and the indoor/outdoor living spaces are great. Only complaint: for the price, the management company should provide garbage bags, dishwasher detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, and tissues for a 1 week stay. They only provide the "initial supply" (one roll of paper towels, 2 pods of detergent,2 medium-sized trash bags, etc.) of all usable/disposable items, which leaves the renter to purchase more than needed of these items--a problem when flying in from out of state. This policy seems "cheap" and out of sync with the rest of the experience; thus the lower rating for the management company.
Great home. Perfect for 2-3 families with children. Fantastic location for walk/ bike to Watercolor or Seaside. Big, roomy, quiet, offset from the main streets but very close.
Very good. Great location as it is central to both Watercolors and Seaside being its only a direct 2+ block walk to the center of Seaside. The kids enjoy the safe biking riding atmosphere and other amenities. The major problem that wasn't corrected timely was the broken refrigerator shelf which hampered storage and access. The kids also really enjoyed the downstairs "kids area" with 2 b/r, 1 ba and living room combo they could use exclusively. This is a house well suited for family living with the adults having the second floor for entertaining and a wonderful front porch that is a second dining room . We would definitely stay here again!!
Great house - great location and fit for our families during Spring Break!
We thoroughly enjoyed our week at this property. We arrived to a home that was immaculately clean, beautifully decorated and very functional for our big group. The management agency responded immediately to every question I had before, during and after our stay. I am especially grateful for the company's responsiveness when we thought we left something behind in the home. Our group was initially concerned about distance from the beach and restaurants of Seaside but as advertised, we could easily walk to everything. The kids enjoyed the (brand new) bikes that came with the house. Especially loved the wildlife area behind this house with walking paths and the lake. I would highly recommend this property to others and definitely look forward to staying in this house again!
This unit is great for a family where you have a group that that needs their own "space". Our teenage grand children took over the bottom floor and it really took a lot of tension out of our visit. Everything was great. We enjoyed Spring Break 2018 with our kids and grandkids so much. Property was as described and immaculate. Great location for SeaSide and pools.Located on a quiet street off the main street. Made it perfect for young bicycle riders.
Great experience with 4 families and 5 grandchildren. Only three constructive criticisms: buried in Exclusive30A emails, inadequate wifi (very slow), poor cable with few HD channels. Our bed was too soft and spongey, but overall and great experience. Trash pickup inadequate for 7 days and two trash cans - didn't find the blue flag until the last day after searching hard for it.
We loved our stay at 155 Dandelion. The location was wonderful, with just a short walk to the beach in Seaside. We were three families, but never felt crowded. Having 2 master bedrooms was perfect. The kids had their own TV room on their level leaving the adults their own space as well. We loved the screened in wrap porch for coffee in the mornings and the kids evening meals. 30A Exclusive was very responsive to our needs. The only thing that was an issue was the dryer, which squealed when you turned it on. I would lease this home again and also recommend it to families traveling together.
This rental worked really well for two families of 4 with 20-something children for a vacation over winter break. We liked the location--the lake is out the back, walking trails are convenient and it's an easy walk to Seaside, the beach and Watercolor amenities. The property description is accurate and the variety of living space is a plus. The house was clean and well-maintained; however, only one TV actually worked, although we didn't care about that enough to get it fixed during our stay. The app provided by the property management company was very convenient and made check in and check-out very easy.
I checked the house location with Google Earth before we arrived and expected a vacant lot next door but instead found construction of a new home. This wasn't a deal breaker, but it would have been better if the property manager had informed us of that ahead of time.
Overall we really enjoyed our stay and, depending on circumstances, would rent this property again.