Coral Cottage #84
Bikes, golf cart, across from Dragonfly pool, 0.6 mi. to Gulf!
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Welcome to our Coral Cottage! This inviting home was decorated by our design team and is located in the quiet Crossings section of Watercolor. Coral Cottage offers warm and cozy interiors as well as a spectacular location. Across from the Dragonfly pool and only 0.6 miles to the Gulf, you will love being close to it all. With room for up to 12 in 5 bedrooms, your family will enjoy the spacious layout. Complimentary use of 4 bikes and a golf cart available (some restrictions).
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available year round with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation based on departure day. You will be called within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request. **
Coral Cottage Features
- Complimentary Use of 4 bikes (some restrictions)
- Complimentary Use of a 6 seater golf cart (some restrictions)
- Parking for 2 cars. Nearby neighborhood public spaces available on first come, first serve basis
- Cable and wifi
- 1st Floor wrap around Screened in porch with cushioned seating, bench swing, and ceiling fans
- 2nd Floor wrap around balcony with cushioned lounge seating and hammock
- Full kitchen with high end appliances
- Dining for 8 plus breakfast bar seating for 4
- Flat screen TVs in all bedrooms plus DVD player in Kids Bunk-room
- Buffet with wine chiller and ice-maker plus barware
- Family room on 2nd Floor plus formal living on main level
- Full size washer and dryer
- Corner unit
- Outdoor Gas Grill
- Across from Dragonfly Pool
- Access to the Watercolor Beach Club and all community pools included
- Open Outdoor Shower
5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, Sleeps 12
- 1st Floor King Master Suite - en suite bath with dual vanity sink plus walk in shower, flat screen TV, large walk in master closet
- 2nd Floor King Master Suite - private balcony entrance, flat screen TV, dual vanity sink, walk in shower, large walk in master closet
- 2nd Floor King Guest Room - shared Jack and Jill bath with walk in shower, flat screen TV, and walk in clsoet
- 2nd Floor King Guest Room - shared Jack and Jill bath with walk in shower, flat screen TV, and closet
- 2nd Floor Bunk Room - Twin over Twin Bunk Bed, flat screen TV, hallway access to full bath with tub
- Bonus - Queen Sleeper sofa in 2nd floor TV room
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- WiFi Internet
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- BBQ Grill
- Bikes Available
- Golf Cart Available
- Outdoor Shower
- Shared Pool
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
We had a great time during our stay at Coral Cottage #84! This was our first time in the area, but we will definitely be back. Everyone had a wonderful time...adults, teens, kids. The house was clean, well laid-out...and in a great location - a quiet neighborhood with just a short ride to all of the fun! Having access to all of the WaterColor amenities was a definite plus too.
This was a wonderful spot for the adults and the grandkids. Lots of space to get away from each other, and plenty of space to be together :)
My family was there during spring break from March 17 to March 22. The home itself and the location is more than what we could have asked for. I booked this home early fall as I knew the best homes get booked right away. This home was advertised to have 4 bikes and a "functioning"golf cart.
Strike 1: Upon arrival we took the golf cart for a ride and the entire panel where the ignition is located fell in completely. I immediately called the property manager and I was informed that no one was available and that I would have to wait until the next day. Mind you, this is already 6:30PM is it getting dark and they are advising me to just leave the golf cart and wait until the next day. My husband and a friend were able to find a phillips screwdriver and fix the panel so we could not be stranded and get the golf cart home. The next day the property manager did not call nor attempt to locate us to find out about the golf cart until after I made contact with them at 11:30 AM.
Strike 2: After taking the golf cart for a ride, it quickly ran out of power after only traveling a quarter of a mile and charging all night. Again we called the property manager to let them know that the golf cart was not charging correctly and lost another full day of using the golf cart. Someone came and looked at it but did not really fix the problem.
Strike 3: after charging all night the meter read "E" every time we tried to use it I called a third time. This is when I really lost my cool. I was told that even though the meter read "E" it was OK to use. So, this is the equivalent of driving your motor vehicle with easy and not knowing how much gas you have?? This is the most ridiculous answer I have ever heard. When I balked, their fix was to disconnect the meter! Terrible service from Jackie & Lauren.
We had an amazing vacation. The home was perfect. One of the best we have stayed at in the past 18 years. It was perfect for our group of 3 families. The location while not on the beach gave us the best of both worlds of very close beach access and a very relaxing neighborhood communinty with tons of amenities. The layout of the house was perfect and cleanliness was very good.
Love the layout of this house! Loved the location near the Dragonfly pool. The rental company made up for our late check in with a late check out, which was great! Golf cart makes getting to beach and club so easy!!
Great trip to Watercolor. We look forward to returning!
Loved the Home ! Lots of room for everyone to spread out ! All the large bedrooms & baths were a plus ! We even enjoyed the nice kitchen for cooking a few meals, snacks and just gathering ! Since the weather was perfect, we really found family time out on the porches. We rented an electric cart & bikes for touring locally in the area. Convenient to beach & shopping ! Plenty of visitor parking. Had a great week ! Hated to leave ! Also, the Hospitality App was convenient for staying in touch ! 5 Stars !