Coral Cottage #84
Spacious home w/ great floor plan next to the pool. Great for large families!
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Welcome to Coral Cottage! This inviting home was decorated by our design team and is located in the quiet Crossings section of Watercolor. Coral Cottage offers warm, cozy, and chic interiors as well as a spectacular location. Across from the Dragonfly pool and only 0.6 miles to the Gulf, you will love being close to it all. With room for up to 12 in 5 bedrooms, your family will enjoy the spacious layout. Complimentary use of 4 bikes and a 6 seater golf cart available (some restrictions).
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available year round with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation based on departure day. You will be called within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request. **
Coral Cottage Features
- Flexible Summer Stays - No more Saturday to Saturday requirements!
- Keyless entry and no contact check-in
- Complimentary Use of a 6 seater golf cart - only to be driven within Watercolor for easier access to community pools, Camp Watercolor, and the Watercolor Beach Club. Golf cart not available for travel along 30A or to Seaside
- Complimentary Use of 4 bikes (some restrictions)
- 5 minute bike ride or golf cart ride to Camp Watercolor. The kids and young at heart will love the lazy river and water slides available at the three pools here.
- Outdoor closet with beach items, including beach chairs (subject to availability)
- Across from the Dragonfly Pool. Access included with your reservation
- Driveway parking for 2-3 cars. We recommend you bring no more than 1 oversized vehicle. Nearby neighborhood public spaces available on first come, first serve basis. RVs, trailers, and street parking is prohibited by the HOA.
- Cable and wifi throughout home
- 1st Floor wrap around Screened in porch with outdoor dining, cushioned seating, bench swing, and ceiling fans
- 2nd Floor wrap around balcony with sundeck plus covered section
- Full kitchen with high end appliances plus coffee bar with Keurig and drip coffee maker
- Dining for 8 plus breakfast bar seating for 4
- 1st floor main living room with plush sectional sofa, swivel chair, and Samsung Smart TV
- Buffet with wine chiller and ice-maker plus barware
- King Suite on 1st Floor - ideal for grandparents
- 2nd Floor TV room with queen sleeper sofa, flat screen TV, and entrance to wrap around open air balcony
- Full size washer and dryer on 1st floor
- Corner unit overlooking landscaped wetlands
- Outdoor Propane Grill
- Outdoor shower
- Access to the Watercolor Beach Club, Camp Watercolor and all community pools included for up to 12 guests
- Community pools heated during cooler months (subject to change by the neighborhood)
- Strict no pet home due to allergies
5 Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths and 1st Floor Powder room , Sleeps 12
- 1st Floor King Suite - en suite bath with dual vanity sink plus walk in shower, flat screen TV, large walk in closet
- 2nd Floor King Suite - private balcony entrance, Smart TV, en suite bath with dual vanity sink and walk in shower, large walk in closet plus dresser storage
- 2nd Floor King Guest Room - shared Jack and Jill bath with walk in shower, Smart TV, and walk in closet
- 2nd Floor King Guest Room - shared Jack and Jill bath with walk in shower, Smart TV, and reach in closet
- 2nd Floor Bunk Room - Twin over Twin Bunk Bed, built in ladder and guard rail for top bunk, under bed and reach in closet storage, flat screen TV, hallway access to shared full bath with combination shower/tub
- Bonus - Queen Sleeper sofa in 2nd floor TV room, hallway access to shared full bath with combination shower/tub
Cancellation Policy: Cancel at least 30 days prior to arrival for a full refund less a $175 cancellation fee. Cancel between 29-14 days prior to arrival for a 50% refund of the reservation total. No refund for any cancellations or shortened stays made less than 14 days prior to arrival.
Rental Age Requirement: Must be at least 27 years old to rent.
- Combination Tub/shower
- Outdoor Shower
- Sleep Sofa /futon
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycles Available
- Ceiling Fans
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- No Phone
- Washer & Dryer
- Live Theater
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Basketball Court
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Netflix Streaming
- Satellite / Cable
- Smart TV
- Smart TV With Streaming
- WiFi Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Island
- • Communal Lazy River And Water
- BBQ Grill
- Bikes Available
- Gas Grill
- Golf Cart Available
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Shower
- Pickle Ball Court
- Screened-In Porch
- Shared Pool
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
We loved our stay at Coral Cottage. It was even better than we planned. the house was very clean and well-maintained and has all the necessary items we needed. the management team was very responsive when needed for a few very minor issues. The amenities at Watercolor were amazing. I would definitely recommend and would love to come back again with my family.
We had a great vacation and the house was the perfect amount of space. It was spotless when we arrived and felt very clean. We did have some issues with the internet/wifi which was very slow or didn’t work half the time and the golf cart, while a huge perk, really was on its last leg. Also, and this is a small thing, the tip of the iron was broken which I didn’t notice until it left pulls and tears on my dress. Those are small things compared to the house though which was great! The location is further back in watercolor but still only a quick cart ride to the beach and other amenities. Overall, I would definitely recommend this stay but think mgmt should address the other small issues.
We had a wonderful time at coral cottage. I loved the layout and it was very comfortable & clean. The location is fantastic for making quick trips to Publix and you are not far from the beach. Since the weather was cool during our stay, we walked everywhere. In the summer the golf cart will be great to have!
By far the easiest and most communicative company I’ve ever worked with on 30A. Every possible bit of info provided. Quick to respond (even after hours) with any questions. Super friendly
Our family of 5 booked our stay at this property last minute and are so glad we did. The house had more than enough room for us and was spotless when we arrived. The kitchen is very well stocked and the house even has a very nice brand new grill (as well as any grilling tools needing, even a probe thermometer). There is plenty of comfortable seating both in the living room as well as the outdoor living areas. The beds were extremely comfortable. Access to all of the Watercolor amenities was easy with the provided golf cart. As an added bonus, there were also beach toys, chairs, and an umbrella provided (although the beach chairs were not in great shape). We would definitely stay here again!
Our small family had the best time at this house! We had plenty of space to spread out and everything was clean and comfortable. The house was very well organized with labels for dishes and pantry items. The beach toys in the outside closet were a plus! The golf cart made it easy to get to the beach club each day and restaurants in Watercolor. We enjoyed being on the quieter side of Watercolor and would love to come back. The rental company was great to deal with. We had several questions and they responded quickly and professionally!
We were a group of 10 family members (3 generations), and also part of a 36 member extended family trip. Our vacation home was beautiful, clean, had all the 'special' touches (Hello! Ice Machine!!) we could want. The location was great, and we were able to share the neighborhood with other families in our group. Having the golf cart & bicycles was also great.
We had a wonderful time in Watercolor! We have 3 families that travel together every year, including 6 young girls. The house provided a bed for everyone and room for the girls to play. We loved the Dragonfly pool! Watercolor offers so much for everyone. While the house sleeps 12, it was quite packed with all of us. Would be a perfect house for sleeping 10 or less. The screened in porch was fabulous! The golf cart was great to get around Watercolor but definitely needs maintenance. We had issues with the lock code on the door that wasn't every resolved even though the property manager tried. We ended up having to keep a door unlocked so we could access the house.
The home was wonderful. My parents and kids loved the home. Neighborhood pool was a hit. Conveniently located. Highly recommend.
Short golf cart drive or bike ride from the Watercolor beach access which was a resort in of itself. An absolutely beautiful location and definitely will come back!
The above cancellation policy is for most Exclusive 30A properties. Please check the home description on the Exclusive 30A website or your specific rental agreement for the cancellation policy specific to that property or to your reservation. For reservations made prior to February 11, 2023. Please check your rental agreement for your cancellation policy.