Central Park #18
On Park, Next to Seaside Shopping and Dining, 2 Min to Beach
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
This wonderful home is just steps from the heart of Seaside. With views of Ruskin Park from main levels and the Gulf from the top floor, what more could you want in your vacation home?
This home features a gorgeous master suite on the 1st level. Doors along the wall look into Ruskin Park, an incredible peaceful view. The master suite has a king-sized bed & a wonderful sitting area. The 1st floor also features a bunk room w/ 4 built-in bunks - great for kids. Both bedrooms on this level have TVs & share a full bath.
On the 2nd floor main level, you'll find sun-filled, open areas including living room, kitchen, dining room, laundry room & powder room. Full kitchen equipped w/ everything you'll need for your time at Central Park. Through the kitchen, the dining room has seating for 6. Open dining room french doors onto the balcony overlooking Ruskin Park, & you may be serenaded by musicians that frequently perform in the park. The perfect dinner accompaniment!
The 3rd floor contains two guest rooms, & access is available via a spiral staircase. Both have wonderful views of Seaside. These bedrooms aren't recommended for anyone w/ physical challenges or large luggage due to the spiral staircase access. And finally, head up the spiral staircase one last flight to catch the view from the top! A great place to settle down w/ a good book & enjoy life!
While many homes claim to be located in the heart of Seaside, Central Park truly delivers. Check out the location and you'll see! Literally STEPS from shops of Seaside & quick walk to the beach. Complimentary passes to the Seaside pool as well. Central Park is a truly unique experience whether you're visiting Seaside for the first time or have been coming for years.
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation. You will be contacted within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request or provided alternative. **
Central Park Features
- 360 views of Gulf and Seaside on rooftop deck! Outdoor seating facing tranquil Gulf Views
- So many private outdoor spaces. Porches + balconies available on ALL FLOORS
- Incredible location - Ruskin Park, 30secs to shopping & dining in Seaside Square, less than 100yds to Seaside Chapel, 3min walk to the Beach.
- Access to Seaside pool, private beach entrances, & fitness center included with your stay
- Perfect location if you are visiting for a Seaside wedding
- Parking for 2 vehicles in the carport (not recommended for oversized vehicles)
- Complimentary use of 4 Taxi Bikes
- 2nd Floor Main Living Area with Smart TV and Full kitchen
- Cable and wifi throughout home
- Balcony with seating overlooking Ruskin Park
- Additional balcony with seating on the back of the townhome
- 2nd floor laundry room with washer and dryer
- 4th Floor loft with sleeping for 2 in twin daybeds
- Traditional staircase with handrail available between first and second floor. - Easy access for guest sleeping on 1st floor and the 2nd floor main living area
- Spiral staircase is available to travel between floors 2, 3, and the rooftop lounge - not recommended for anyone with physical challenges or large luggage
4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, Sleeps 12
- 1st Floor King Suite - flat screen TV, private entrance to patio opening up to Ruskin Park, shared full bath with combination shower/tub
- 1st Floor Bunk Room - sleeps 4 in twin bunks, flat screen TV, shared full bath with combination shower/tub
- 3rd Floor King Suite - en suite bath with shower
- 3rd Floor Queen Guest Room - adjacent to hallway full bath with combination shower/tub
- 2nd Floor Powder Room
Bonus: Sleeping for 2 in top floor loft on twin daybeds
Cancellation Policy: Cancel at least 30 days prior to arrival for a full refund less a $175 cancellation fee. Cancel between 29-14 days prior to arrival for a 50% refund of the reservation total. No refund for any cancellations or shortened stays made less than 14 days prior to arrival.
Rental Age Requirement: Must be at least 27 years old to rent.
- Combination Tub/shower
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Desk Chair
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycles Available
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Air
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- No Phone
- Washer & Dryer
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/bay Fishing
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- Netflix Streaming
- Satellite / Cable
- Smart TV
- Smart TV With Streaming
- Stereo System
- WiFi Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Bikes Available
- Outdoor Dining
- Rooftop Dining/Lounge
- Shared Pool
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
Central Park could not have been a more perfect spot for our group of 4 mothers and 4 daughters. Seaside circle is feet away from your door. We will for sure stay here again! Highly recommend!
The unit was perfect, very spacious, bright and clean. Location was great, right off of Seaside square and a very easy walk to the beach. We had a great time and hope to rent again.
I vacationed here with my husband and teenage children. I experienced great communication with the management company, which was very helpful! We thoroughly enjoyed the rental! It has plenty of space and room to move around. Unit was very clean and decorated beautifully! The spiral staircase is gorgeous and is the route to the third and fourth floors (could be difficult for little kids or older people). Amazing views from the roof top! Many decks/verandas. Location is perfect and steps away from everything. Bikes came in very handy! Unit was stocked and had many small appliances: Keurig, coffee pot, blender & every kitchen utensil/dish you would need. Smart tvs that were easy to operate. Plenty of towels for all bathrooms & washer/dryer (just bring beach towels, laundry detergent and some kitchen trash bags). Extremely comfortable townhome! I could have enjoyed my whole week in the unit without even stepping outdoors!!! Highly recommend! Thank you for a relaxing vacation!
great stay with great company, had a minor maintenance issue and it was taken care of promptly. would definitely rent again.
The location could not be better ! Loved being able to walk everywhere . Decorated beautifully , Beds very comfortable . The downstairs main bedroom does share a bathroom with the bunk room which isn’t ideal but that is the only drawback . Everything else is perfect !
The above cancellation policy is for most Exclusive 30A properties. Please check the home description on the Exclusive 30A website or your specific rental agreement for the cancellation policy specific to that property or to your reservation. For reservations made prior to February 11, 2023. Please check your rental agreement for your cancellation policy.