Golf Cart, Bikes, Incredible Outdoor Spaces. Flexible Summer Stays!
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.Contact Us
Bluejack combines a unique open floor plan with luxe interiors for an easy and chic family getaway. There are no other houses in Watercolor like this gorgeous home! This beautiful home backs up to a nature preserve, offering guest rare privacy and the multiple outdoor spaces allow all to enjoy the famous Watercolor weather and landscaping.
Dine al fresco on the screened in porch, or enjoy your morning cup of coffee while sitting on the front porch plus seating. Decorated by our professional design team, the entire home is filled with ultra luxe and chic interiors including lots of special outdoor spaces to enjoy.
The main living area features an open floor plan, connecting the kitchen, dining area, and living room. The dual facing fireplace ties all of the spaces together, for a relaxed atmosphere. Enjoy whipping up meals in the full kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and lots of counter space. Plush seating and large Smart HDVT in the living room ensure everyone has the best seat in the house. When it is time to eat, enjoy formal dining for 8 around the stately dining table with nearby breakfast bar seating.
Located in the popular Lake District of Watercolor, Bluejack is a short walk to the Frog Pool or a 5 minute golf cart ride to the Watercolor Beach Club. Complimentary use of the golf cart is available (some restrictions apply) with your reservation.
**Nightly and Weekly Rates available with seasonal minimums. Reservation requests are subject to confirmation. You will be contacted within 24 hours of booking request to confirm reservation request or provided alternative. **
- Complimentary Use of a 6 seater Golf Cart (some restrictions)
- Complimentary Use of 5 Bikes (some restrictions)
- 2 Minute Bike Ride to Camp Watercolor and 1 Minute Bike Ride to Sandhill (Frog) Pool and Park
- Wifi, cable, and Smart TVs with streaming
- Driveway Parking for 3 midsize cards or 2 SUVs
- Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and lots of counter space
- Dining room with seating for 8 plus breakfast bar seating for 5
- Dual Facing Fireplace in living room and dining room
- Outdoor Grill on side deck hooked into main house gas supply - never run out!
- Screened in back porch with cushioned seating and outdoor dining
- Screened in balcony with queen daybed, outdoor TV, and seating set overlooking nature preserve
- Front balcony with seating
- Washer/Dryer in 1st Floor laundry room
- Home is near entrance to nature trails which wind throughout Watercolor
- Access to Watercolor Beach Club, Camp Watercolor, and community pools included for 8 guests age 13 and older
5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, Sleeps 12
- 2nd Floor King Master Suite (back of home) - private entrance to back balcony, hanging storage, flat screen TV, ceiling fan, en suite bath with walk-in shower dual vanity sink with storage, and private water closet
- 2nd Floor King Master Suite (front of house) - private balcony with seating, closet and dresser storage, ceiling fan, flat screen TV with streaming, en suite bath with vanity sink plus storage and walk-in shower
- 2nd Floor Queen Guest Room - flat screen TV, ceiling fan, closet storage, en suite entrance to shared full bath with walk-in shower and vanity sink
- 2nd Floor Bunk Room (sleeps 2) - twin bunk, built in ladder and guard rail for safety, private bunk lights for each bed, under bed storage, flat screen TV, en suite entrance to shared full bath with walk-in shower and vanity sink
- 1st Floor Guest Room (Sleeps 4) - Double bed plus queen sleeper sofa in private sitting area, queen room has barn door closure for privacy from lounge with sleeper sofa, hallway access to full bath with combination shower/tub
- Outdoor Shower
- Sleep Sofa /futon
- Twin/ Single
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Ironing Board
- No Phone
- Washer & Dryer
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Art Galleries
- Nearby Boutique Shopping
- Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo System
- WiFi Internet
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Bikes Available
- Gas Grill
- Golf Cart Available
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Shower
- Shared Pool
- Communal Pool
This was our firsts time staying in Watercolor and Bluejack #12 did not disappoint. We loved the many porches and everyone complemented how clean the house was upon check-in. The golf cart and bikes were a big hit with the kids. We did not even use our car during our stay as there were many dining options close by.
This home is stunning and so accommodating! Our favorite part was the large screened back porch. It was the perfect spot for family meals and late-night gatherings. The second floor porch with the swing bed was also perfect for relaxing and watching football. The golf cart was an added plus that enhanced our overall enjoyment as we were able to shuttle to Camp Watercolor and the Beach Club with ease. We could not have asked for a more perfect home to begin our new tradition of Watercolor for our annual family vacation!
Fantastic home, perfect for our family. The area is a wonderful vacation spot. Exclusive 30A was so great to work with. All the info at your fingertips!! Recommend highly!!
Would / Will stay here again. First time that far into WC and found it quieter and no problem getting anywhere at anytime. The golf cart is a must. The van stayed parked for 10 days. 88 Bluejack was outstanding and Exclusive 30 A provided great service.
The ONLY cons; in the Master the closet should not be the owners closet as one in the hall would be better (for guests) to use. While nice looking the 6+ decorative pillows on each bed had no where to store them. Only one other item is there in NO CONDIMENTS at all in the house. This was a first time for no salt and no pepper (not a big deal but would have be n nice to know. Please do not let the above three items keep you from one of the nicest homes in Watercolor.
Really cool house! Porch swing, bikes, screened porches, golf cart are great! And that huge kitchen! Couple of rooms could stand for more storage (like a dresser or 2) but otherwise an awesome place to have the family!
We had a fantastic week at this house! The screened in porches were so relaxing and peaceful. We enjoyed morning coffee, afternoon happy hour and dinner every night on the huge downstairs screened porch. There was plenty of room for everyone. Such a bonus to enjoy the woods behind the house, too. The layout was perfect, the beds cozy, showers-perfect, the kitchen fully stocked, and the gas grill so convenient. The bonus golf cart and bikes made getting around so easy and stress free. I never enjoyed returning bikes at the end of other vacations and this time we didn't have to. Can't wait to stay here again!
Have been vacation at Watercolor for years and this home was perfect for our family of 5