Don't worry, there is an easy fix. All you have to do is click one of the icons below and follow the instructions.
There is no doubt that 30A is a very special place. Known for pristine sugary-white beaches, crystal turquoise water and natural scenic beauty, 30A offers amateur and professional photographers alike amazing opportunities for stunningly-beautiful photographs.
For budding photographers inspired by the beach communities, coastal dune lakes, state forests, parks, artificial reefs and many other exquisite photography opportunities, here are a couple of tips from professional photographers in the area:
1. When using your smartphone camera, always shoot in landscape mode to capture the best image. You can crop away parts of the image later that you want to scrap, but start with a full landscape image.
2. The best times for outdoor photography in the area are early morning and late afternoon, right before dusk. These times of the day offer pretty golden glow lighting and will enhance the natural beauty of the area.
3. Avoid shooting photographs mid-day to avoid the glare of the sun.
Wondering where to go for some of the best photography shoots in the area? Here are our top ten suggestions:
1. Topsail Hill State Preserve - http://www.visitsouthwalton.com/topsail-hill-state-preserve
2. Western Lake - http://www.lakelubbers.com/western-lake-1456/
3. WaterColor Boathouse - http://30a.com/locations/watercolor-boathouse/
4. Seaside - http://www.seasidefl.com/
5. Grayton Beach State Park - https://www.floridastateparks.org/park/Grayton-Beach
6. Point Washington State Forest - http://www.freshfromflorida.com/Divisions-Offices/Florida-Forest-Service/Our-Forests/State-Forests/Point-Washington-State-Forest
7. Eden Gardens State Park - https://www.floridastateparks.org/park/eden-gardens
8. Blue Mountain Beach – http://www.visitsouthwalton.com/blue-mountain
9. Rosemary Beach – http://www.visitsouthwalton.com/blue-mountain>http://www.visitsouthwalton.com/rosemary-beach
10. Inlet Beach - http://www.visitsouthwalton.com/inlet-beach
Take advantage of the native beauty along 30A and shoot spectacular photographs that you will treasure forever.
What’s your favorite 30A photography location?