Don't worry, there is an easy fix. All you have to do is click one of the icons below and follow the instructions.
There’s always so much to do on 30A that there’s never time to get bored when on a vacation to this beautiful area. Summer is an especially fun time to visit 30A. Of course, 30A is a very popular summer destination because of the beautiful emerald gulf waters and sugary, pristine beaches. Everyone loves the beach. After all, what’s not to love about swimming, surfing, wake boarding, fishing, snorkeling and building sandcastles?
As much fun as playing on the beach can be, at times sun fatigue may set in and you and your family may be ready for some other types of adventures. 30A is abundant with many festivals, events, state parks, playgrounds and unique shops.
Here are some fun activities to do along 30A this summer:
• Watch a play, musical, drama, comedy, puppet show or take your kids to story hour at the Seaside Repertory Theater.
• Visit one of the dazzling Outdoor Amphitheaters in Rosemary Beach, WaterColor, Alys Beach, Baytowne Wharf and Seaside.
• Go biking along Scenic Highway’s 30A’s 29 mile bike bath. Discover South Walton’s rare coastal dune lakes by bicycle.
• Visit the farmer’s markets in many communities along 30A.
• Book a round or two at one of the local golf courses. 30A is home to some of Florida’s top-rated golf courses.
• Rent a boat. Whether you’re into a flat boat in the grassy shallows, or a 100-foot yacht launching from Baytowne Marina, you’ll always find a safe (and fun) harbor in South Walton.
• Visit the Alaqua Animal Refuge and see animals that were once homeless, lost and abused now run and play in sun-soaked pastures, swim in clean, cool ponds, relax on breezy, screened porches and graze in lush, green fields.
• Go on an Eco-Tour. A great way to learn about 30A is to take a kayak or YOLO board across Western Lake.
• Experience New Urbanism for yourself. Known for its diverse architectural styles, you will be amazed at the beauty and urban planning of towns like Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach and WaterColor.
• Take a cruise on the SOLARIS, a unique, family-owned yacht that features two dining salons, a full-service gourmet galley and a full-service bar.
• Go YOLO boarding and see for yourself how easy it is for anyone to pick up, on their very first try.
• Charter a deep-sea fishing excursion and try your hand at catching Grouper, Cobia, Wahoo, Red Snapper, King Mackerel, Flounder, Jack Crevalle, Amberjack, Trigger Fish, Spanish Mackerel, Blackfin Tuna, Mahi Mahi and other fresh treasures.
• Rosemary Beach is well-known for tennis facilities and annual tennis tournaments that lure players and pros along from all over the U.S.
• Go camping at the Topsail Hill Preserve State Park that boasts shaded lots, full hook-ups, cabins, exceptional amenities, vast miles of hiking and biking trails and access to over 3 miles of state-protected beaches.
• View the spectacular Choctawhatchee Bay, home to a teeming abundance of fish, dolphins and endangered species. Visit the lively harbors lined with fun restaurants and bars for boaters to enjoy.
• Explore the remarkable E.O. Wilson Biophilia educational and environmental facility just north of Choctawhatchee Bay.
• Dine along 30A. 30A has all of the necessary ingredients to whip up that perfect beach dining experience, and as such, its home to some truly exceptional restaurants. Whether it’s a romantic 4-star white tablecloth affair, a cheeseburger in paradise, or just a beach bucket full of freshly fried goodness, Scenic Highway 30A’s diverse menu offers something for every appetite.
There’s an endless supply of fun and memorable experiences waiting for you, your family - and yes, your pets – along 30A. Book your vacation rental today with Exclusive 30A and discover how much fun a vacation on 30A can be!